Sign in to follow this  
anthony99

Ground operations help

hi guys

Im having some trouble using ground operations. I read the ground operations in the PDF and it says on the custom mode you can use the scratch pad to enter turn time etc. Well I cant put number in turn time. I get that error message. Does anyone know how to put numbers in the turn time? Thanks

Hi Anthony, the Ground Ops doesn't use the HH:MM format. Why? Well is there a : button? So what you do for example is if you want 1:51 mins or turnaround you put in 111 because 111-60=51. Happy Flying!

P.S If you still don't understand it please reply!

Thank you very much! Im currently flying so when i arrive ill tell you! thanks

Ok understand now. So the lowest time to wait is 30mins? Because I can only get 30mins the max (for time remain) 

Correct. I experimented with it and 30 mins is minimum provided refuelling takes less time than 30 mins. Happy Flying!!