Sign in to follow this  
Elwyn

Help! I can't connect to PMDG

Hi , my name is Elwyn from Qatar, I've been trying to access precisionmanuals dotcom since the release day of 777, I can only access it via proxy but when I try to check out or login still not getting through. I was reading the pinned thread " Order problem?" but still to date I can't purchase it or even log in, but for sure it's PMDG is not blocked here. :( I was hoping the server issue is fixed.

It works fine for me and everyone else that has purchased the 777 over the past couple of days. This is most likely a problem on your pc. Check your local firewall and any filtering addons you have installed in your browser. You can eliminate the browser as a problem by downloading and trying a different browser. If that does not fix it try disabling any firewall software you have running.

If none of those fix the problem then it could be a problem with your ISP proxy server blocking the traffic.

John Sturm

I tried most of my browser, from IE, firefox, chrome, safari even opera most of it says no data recieved. my firewalls are disabled and anti virues even trying to use diffrent pc user accounts. i cleared all the cache, but when I used proxy it connects to the site until checkout w/o response and says no data recived.

:excl: :excl: :excl: This is really frustrating :mellow: I mean really!.... I tried all the options just to buy this for the last three days and still nothing :Frustrated: ...formatting my pc the whole day just to make a clean install I mean reinstall all FSX related software hardware etc ...still nothing...I removed my antivirus firewall tried all bunch of web browsers...still can't access!  I can access the site last week ago now I think most of you guys installed it and the servers are doing fine as mentioned on the pinned thread above. sorry guys but im just...... whatever!

Hi , my name is Elwyn from Qatar, I've been trying to access precisionmanuals dotcom since the release day of 777, I can only access it via proxy but when I try to check out or login still not getting through. I was reading the pinned thread " Order problem?" but still to date I can't purchase it or even log in, but for sure it's PMDG is not blocked here. :( I was hoping the server issue is fixed.

Hi Elwyn

I have friend who lives in Dubai and she has told me that she sometimes has issues with Etilsat trying to access certain websites . Have you checked that out as almost nobody else all around the world has had any issues accessing the PMDG website and making the necessary buy.