Sign in to follow this  
et31

Tutorial, Manuals and Forum

Hi all,

The amount of questions im reading on the forum about simple things covered in the tutorial and manuals provided is crazy.

PMDG put lots of effort in to the manuals provided with there products and some are not reading them.

Instead of asking a question thats already been asked give the manual a read or search the forum.

And dont get me started with double posts!

EDIT: After I posted this I waited about 20 seconds for it to show as posted, be patient, dont click it more times than youve thought about the 777!

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

Unfortunately it has always been like that here Greg, pre release hundreds of questions about 2D cockpits, wx radar, release dates etc etc, when they could have at least browsed smart cockpit or got hold of an FCOM.

Post release, a whole bunch of questions posted over and over again, been like that since the FS9 NG and 744

Rob Prest

Unfortunately it has always been like that here Greg, pre release hundreds of questions about 2D cockpits, wx radar, release dates etc etc, when they could have at least browsed smart cockpit or got hold of an FCOM.

Post release, a whole bunch of questions posted over and over again, been like that since the FS9 NG and 744

Hi Rob,

Looks like I will need to get used to this!

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

Hi Guys

is this the right place to request a Delta repaint ?  :P

ZORAN

It's a pity when my post gets deleated when I ask if I am doing something wrong that the tutorials file DONT OPEN. how can I read them to find out what is wrong. OK dont need these forums any more.

It's a pity when my post gets deleated when I ask if I am doing something wrong that the tutorials file DONT OPEN. how can I read them to find out what is wrong. OK dont need these forums any more.

Did you post a topic saying you cannot open the documentation?

Also I am not being mean but all these duplicate posts just clog up the forums and then it makes it harder for the person who is browsing to go through everything to find the answer.

It is also a requirement to post your real name.

Kind regards

Greg

Greg Marshall

It's a pity when my post gets deleated when I ask if I am doing something wrong that the tutorials file DONT OPEN.

Probably because you're not following the forum rules by not signing your posts.

how can I read them to find out what is wrong.

Don't know.  Might be a problem with your Adobe reader version.

OK dont need these forums any more.

The funny thing in a statement like this is that you need the forum more than the forum needs you if you're going to take the passive-aggressive way out.

Kyle Rodgers

The funny thing in a statement like this is that you need the forum more than the forum needs you if you're going to take the passive-aggressive way out.

+1  :wink:

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

This is so sad the Wolf barks and all others start barking. Making me to an aggressive person. I looked in search and got 113 results I looked at all the RESULTS and found nothing, so I made a new Thread, later to find it has been deleted. I have never been aggressive on this forum but some would like that I am a good customer of PMDG and have most of their products and will continue to buy them the 777 is a hammer. I have met some of your team over the years and they were always so friendly. I would like to thank Scandinavian13 for the perfect tutorial video.

PS before this gets deleted my name is FRED.

I would like to thank Scandinavian13 for the perfect tutorial video.

Thanks!

PS before this gets deleted my name is FRED.

haha - for what it's worth, the actual forum rule is first and last name.

Kyle Rodgers

True for Greg as well ...

Always thought first name was suffice although I will change that right now.

Your the first one to point that out to me so thanks Oliver.

Greg Marshall

I think the appropriate response to this is a grumpy cat image with the word "Good" written on it somewhere.