Sign in to follow this  
omega

PMDG 777 problem RW/ILSFreq Error

Hi!

I have a problem with the PMDG 777. when I am selecting the ILS approach I recieve this messege in the flight computer ´´RW/ILSFreq Error´´. Does enyone know why this message appears and how to solve the problem. Because I can't activate the localiser or the approach button when I am approaching the runway? 

I believe it means that the runway heading that you have (or perhaps haven't) entered in as the ILS Course, for a given ILS, differs from that in the 777's database.

So let's say Runway 25 at EGNT uses frequency 111.50, and course 249, and you have entered 111.50 but course 252.

Hi!

I have a problem with the PMDG 777. when I am selecting the ILS approach I recieve this messege in the flight computer ´´RW/ILSFreq Error´´. Does enyone know why this message appears and how to solve the problem. Because I can't activate the localiser or the approach button when I am approaching the runway? 

Do a search in the official PMDG forum something about loading panel state etc... ;-)

André