Sign in to follow this  
Von Rondstadd

Question to PMDG about NGX Service Pack 2 ?

My number one (1) request would be the auto-time compression feature migrated into SP2.

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I'd also like to see better support for hardware, such as the FlyEngravity CDU and other vendors, such as VRInsight. 

The export of more variables for cockpit building would be fantastic - such as the Electrical System display. To get this working on the VRI Overhead (or any overhead) would be awesome.

Ed Haslam

SDK for home cockpit, and, if possible (technical with the newest Active Sky), a weather radar!

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

RAAS??

I'm not sure, that RAAS is a supported feature in-real-life of the 737NG? 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

SDK for home cockpit, and, if possible (technical with the newest Active Sky), a weather radar!

Hi, as discussed thousand of times before: no wxr radar in the future due to fsx limits....

Best Regards

Andrea Buono

RAAS??

Not likely. The RAAS that comes with the T7 is an extra add-on from FS2Crew. It's locked for just the T7, but a part of the price you pay for the 777 probably goes to FS2Crew, and rightly so.

So unless, they plan to make SP2 paying, it won't happen. You can always buy RAAS itself, though.

I'm not sure, that RAAS is a supported feature in-real-life of the 737NG?

Yes, it is an option in real world NGs.

Not likely. The RAAS that comes with the T7 is an extra add-on from FS2Crew. It's locked for just the T7, but a part of the price you pay for the 777 probably goes to FS2Crew, and rightly so.

So unless, they plan to make SP2 paying, it won't happen. You can always buy RAAS itself, though.

That is indeed a bummer. That must be where the extra $10 for the T7 came from. Do you know how much RAAS is by itself and where to buy it?

Thanks

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

Sweet. Lol @ the "let me google this for you" page.

haha - glad you laughed about that.  That's how I intended it.  Too many get upset at me for doing that.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, as discussed thousand of times before: no wxr radar in the future due to fsx limits....

Clearly you missed the latest announcements from the guys over at HiFi who might have found a way around the fsx limits when it comes to weather.

If that really shows to be the case I sincerely hope PMDG will re-evaluate their stand in this question since a 737NG without a wx radar feels a bit "crippled" and will do so even more with the upcoming product from HiFi if it delivers as good as advertised.

Richard Åsberg