Sign in to follow this  
powerkiter.

cant load flightplan in fmc

I Had email contact with the guys from PFPX.

i had the same issue.

The 777 uses a new FPL format that is not yet supported everywhere, so give it some time. they will fix it shortly.

Mark

Mark Visch

Since wednesday (777 release)  , my old flightplans from Routfinder (RTE, format) were working perfectly...I have made a new clean installation and this is not working anymore.

Regards.

Miquel Egea.

No it doesnt work. It says it cant find the destination in import file , import aborted

Strange  since I had  the  same issue  as every one  had  and  I found  the solution on the pfpx forum about  deleting  the stars  and sid  routes  before you export  them to  the pmdg/flight plane folder. just did  another  flight  and imported  the flight from pfpx  with no issues  using  co route

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It seems the 777 does not import routes starting from EHAM or EHRD. I have the same problem. There is no SID or STAR's in the routes. All other routes (I use FSC9) imports fine, no issues. Only routes from EHAM or EHRD can not be imported. Although the same routes can be imported in the NGX or 744X. Strange.

Johann van Rhyn

It seems the 777 does not import routes starting from EHAM or EHRD. I have the same problem. There is no SID or STAR's in the routes. All other routes (I use FSC9) imports fine, no issues. Only routes from EHAM or EHRD can not be imported. Although the same routes can be imported in the NGX or 744X. Strange.

Routes to EHAM can be imported. noticed I couldn't import an outbound from EHAM the other day... wonder what's up with that? Wonder if there's something AIRAC related?

I did a few test with this Issue. I created a few DCT routes in FSC9 (AIRAC 1309 in both FSC and PMDG) from EHAM to LOWW, EHRD to LOWW, EHGG, EHBK, EGLL all to LOWW. All routes imported fine in the 777. Only the ones from EHAM and EHRD could not be imported. All "Direct To" routes, no waypoints. Very strange.

Johann van Rhyn

Have you guys  read  the introduction  manual   page  133  details  the problems  on using  sids  ans  stars  imports  to the co route

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Have you guys  read  the introduction  manual   page  133  details  the problems  on using  sids  ans  stars  imports  to the co route

Peter, yes, I am aware this. The OP problem is his route EHAMLEBL cannot be imported, as I found all routes from either EHAM or EHRD. Even a simple direct route EHAM to LOWW, with no wayponts, SID and/or STAR's  can be imported to the Co Routes. All other routes imports fine, only ones starting at either EHAM or EHRD gives Invalid Entry error. What is strange is these routes from EHAM works fine in the NGX and the 747-400. Just finished a flight  EHAM to ENGM with the NGX with the same route generated in FSC and imported to the Co Route. No issues, only I cannot import the same route to the 777.  I have to enter it in manually.

Johann van Rhyn

Guys I had this issue myself till I found out that if your importing the sid and stars as well to to the fmc co route you will get the error, but if you delete the sid and star from your co route it should fix your issue than you need to just enter the sid and star again

Bingo, Peter. Just the answer I was looking for. I was wondering why my EFB-created flightplan exports that has had no issues with NGX, et al PMDG aircraft was suddenly being rejected by the T7's FMC. Those pesky SIDs and STARs.

Peter, yes, I am aware this. The OP problem is his route EHAMLEBL cannot be imported, as I found all routes from either EHAM or EHRD. Even a simple direct route EHAM to LOWW, with no wayponts, SID and/or STAR's  can be imported to the Co Routes. All other routes imports fine, only ones starting at either EHAM or EHRD gives Invalid Entry error. What is strange is these routes from EHAM works fine in the NGX and the 747-400. Just finished a flight  EHAM to ENGM with the NGX with the same route generated in FSC and imported to the Co Route. No issues, only I cannot import the same route to the 777.  I have to enter it in manually.

Yes only routes from eham are not working. Because i fly almost every flight from eham i hope there wil be a fix soon. So i dont have to enter the routes  manually.

Yves Feensma

Hi to all. Same problem, but in another airport: CoRoutes from UUDD also not reading with this error: EjZm8WCT.jpg

NGX read this perfectly.

Hi to all. Same problem, but in another airport: CoRoutes from UUDD also not reading with this error: EjZm8WCT.jpg

NGX read this perfectly.

Glad to see you too saw this error flag. Mind you, I was importing my flightplans from EFB, but now thanks to tips elsewhere, switched to PFPX, created the FP, exported it, and the FMC accepted it without a glitch. All I had to then do was add the SID and the STAR. Bingo, success.

Glad to see you too saw this error flag. Mind you, I was importing my flightplans from EFB, but now thanks to tips elsewhere, switched to PFPX, created the FP, exported it, and the FMC accepted it without a glitch. All I had to then do was add the SID and the STAR. Bingo, success.

I have seen this error flag as well using flight plans generated by PFPX. The funny thing is that I only get this with flights out of EHAM too, while the FMC accepts routes with destination EHAM perfectly fine.

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

I have seen this error flag as well using flight plans generated by PFPX. The funny thing is that I only get this with flights out of EHAM too, while the FMC accepts routes with destination EHAM perfectly fine.

There is in fact another thread which actually is all about departures from EHAM.

I also experienced the INVALID ENTRY error when loading flightplans into the B777. After few attempts, I tried to enter flightplans manually and found that the FMC got stuck when the route exceeds 5 pages. After 5 pages, the FMC returns INVALID ENTRY for any fix you try to enter..

Shorthaul flights with less than 5 pages of route information can be entered without problems (including from EHAM), both manually and via flightplan loading. Longhaul flights are only possible when a fix near the destination airfield is entered as last fix on the 5th page for a direct leg, or continue entering the remaining route halfway your flight... ;)

Above mainly explained my error of not being able to load flight plans.