Sign in to follow this  
powerkiter.

cant load flightplan in fmc

ok  going  to see if  I get  the  error  out of  eham  will try later  on tonight   to see if  I get  the same  results

Edit   just tried   a  flight plan  from eham to loww in co route   and  I get  the same  error  as  the others  above  very strange

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Interesting: 2 similar FP in, but another departure airport.

This from UUWW reading perfectly:

UUWW DK BD3T FV R11 US A722 PT R11 GUSLI M54 ADILA N82 ADANO N77 MAGRI UR654 ZAJ R654 TULGU UL124 SAV UP574 EGVEL R654 PEKAM UP574 SYZ G666 ORSAR R784 PEBAT B416 DESDI OMDB

This from UUDD not read:

UUDD DK BD3T FV R11 US A722 PT R11 GUSLI M54 ADILA N82 ADANO N77 MAGRI UR654 ZAJ R654 TULGU UL124 SAV UP574 EGVEL R654 PEKAM UP574 SYZ G666 ORSAR R784 PEBAT B416 DESDI OMDB

:blink:

Where should I be saving the 777 flight plans? No matter where I put the plans they do not popup in the co route tab.

I just did a flight from jfk to Hong Kong. Got the route from flight aware and copied it to the EFB. I saved it and imported it in the coroute of the T7 and it was 15 pages long. No issues only thing I had to do was add the sid and star. I've never had a problem with routes that are longer than 5 pages

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Where should I be saving the 777 flight plans? No matter where I put the plans they do not popup in the co route tab.

fsx folder>pmdg>flightplans

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Strangely I don't get any errors with FMC files in the 777. I just tried loading several routes and a coroute EHAM to ENGM to 777 no problems (I am testing IF10 new verion [sf] out shortly, exports FMC files and builds AIRAC routes).

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

...I took a shot of the route loaded, incidentally routes can be called simply "IF.rte" as can be seen on the top image:

EHAMENGM.jpg

I managed to get my routes into the fmc. I didn't have a flightplans folder, so it wasn't picking up the plans I saved but now it is working.

Yes, the ~fsx\PMDG\FlightPlans folder is the place for the .rte file   :ph34r:  Make sure the folder is Read/Write, set Write and Modify permissions for the Users Group, may as well do the whole progfiles\fsx folder serves for all addon folders. That makes sure your planner can export them there. :excl:

The strange that it only happens when i depart from eham. The flightplans are in the correct folder because routes that are not starting from eham are working without issues.Has someone a fix?

Yves feensma

The strange that it only happens when i depart from eham. The flightplans are in the correct folder because routes that are not starting from eham are working without issues.Has someone a fix?

Yves feensma

Yves, I already submitted a ticket at PMDG concerning this issue. The team apparently will investigate. We can only wait on their feedback. I see Steve's Ideal Flight has no problem importing routes to the CoRoute, so now it could be a FSC9 problem?

Johann van Rhyn

I was exporting .rte v3 with Ideal Flight. It's possible the error could be with 777 handling .rte v1 departure altitudes below sea level.