Sign in to follow this  
feisty

Can't delete default terminal in new FSX addon scenery

This intrigued me and having no other scenery addon for KALB, I D\L'd and installed Tyler's program for KALB. Fired up FSX and went to KALB to be presented with just what the OP was siting. Two terminals on top of each other. Knowing I had no other AFCAD or any other 3rd party addon for KALB, the only other possibility I could think of was that there was a conflict with my install of UTX USA.

I went to the "Modify Status of Re-positioned Airports" tab in UTX USA and sure enough, there was listed KALB. I disabled the KALB entry, re-started FSX and Tyler's terminal showed normally with the default terminal gone. 

So if you have UTX USA Feisty, disable KALB in the program and see if that cures your problem. It worked for me.

Thanks Dave! I am still around. We moved house recently so I don't have as much time for the forums at the moment.

Sent from my Sony Xperia with Tapatalk 2

This intrigued me and having no other scenery addon for KALB, I D\L'd and installed Tyler's program for KALB. Fired up FSX and went to KALB to be presented with just what the OP was siting. Two terminals on top of each other. Knowing I had no other AFCAD or any other 3rd party addon for KALB, the only other possibility I could think of was that there was a conflict with my install of UTX USA.

I went to the "Modify Status of Re-positioned Airports" tab in UTX USA and sure enough, there was listed KALB. I disabled the KALB entry, re-started FSX and Tyler's terminal showed normally with the default terminal gone. 

So if you have UTX USA Feisty, disable KALB in the program and see if that cures your problem. It worked for me.

This is a very good possibility, i don't OWN UTX USA for FSX i only own UTX Alaska for FSX witch explains why it works fine in my system.

Thanks Hightower that did the trick. UTX can be somewhat tricky as there was a few other airport list but did not have the same problem elsewhere.