Sign in to follow this  
leo prospero

777 KEY

Hi people.
i have a question about 777 pmdg...
i heard about the key , you can put the key just two times on the 777...
and i have a question for my safety...
if i have a problem in my computer and i need to format my computer two times , after this i put the key two times on my fsx ....
can i use the key another time ?
and if i have a problem , with key and the key don't run more , what i need to do ?

send a email to pmdg central to give another key to me , passing my informations about my purchase....? i just have this question for my safety soul.

Go go your FMC and deactivate your license. Then you can install, reformat or whatever you want. Great new feature from PMDG.

Best.

Miauel Egea.

oooooh , ok .thank you

can you specific to me , what part of FMC I found it ?

and if i deactive my license , when i reinstall my simulator , i will need to put my license again ? or not ?

when I deactive my license , what happen ?

sorry for thoses questions.... this is just because i don't want to lost my precious 777 ....

oooooh , ok .thank you

can you specific to me , what part of FMC I found it ?

and if i deactive my license , when i reinstall my simulator , i will need to put my license again ? or not ?

when I deactive my license , what happen ?

sorry for thoses questions.... this is just because i don't want to lost my precious 777 ....

Yes, look here in the FMC, MENU/FS ACTIONS/LICENSE

Best.

Miquel Egea.

Ok Thanks

just the last question

if I deactive the license , what happend ?

when i install fsx again i will need to put the license again ? or not ?

and if i deactive the license , i will can use , how many times ? or i can use ever ?

thank you !

This is from Ryan:

By the way - we have a user license deactivation feature now in the FMC under MENU/FS ACTIONS/LICENSE - you should use it before you change hardware and you'll never run into problems with this.

Ryan Maziarz
Technical Support

PMDG Simulations, LLC

Best.

Miquel Egea.

oooooooooooooh , it's wonderful *---*

thank you... this is the last question !

can i deactive my license now ? 

i will not change , and format my pc now ... or i just need to deactive when i format my pc ? and when i reinstall fsx , i need to do this ? or not ? 

Oh , thanks !

you saved me !

but , i just need to do this , when i will change to another computer , or when i reinstall fsx too ? 

thank you !a

Ufff, that´s how i see it:

Deactivate it when you are going to reformat. ( i asume that the ac will become useless when you deactivate it)

Format

Install Windows

Install FSX and 777

Activate it.

That´s all

If you get full activations (for whatever reason) , some day , you drop an e-mail to Support and they will take care of you, resetting the activations counter.

Best.

Miquel Egea.

Ok, usually when I reinstall my system it's because my FSX (censored)ed-up and I can't open it anymore... any other ways around this ?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Ok, usually when I reinstall my system it's because my FSX (censored)ed-up and I can't open it anymore... any other ways around this ?

I'm curious to hear how this will be handled because while I have FSX running good now, I've had occasions when it will crash when I hit the fly now button so there would'nt be a way to deactivate it