Sign in to follow this  
Spin737

Hit "Post New Topic" ONCE. It's not an elevator.

That's it. Take a break. Get some coffee. Look outside. Think about autolands some.

But don't hit "POST NEW TOPIC" like you're late for work and the elevator is slow.

And here's a pic from Petersburg, Alaska from last week.

555049_10201295504023090_1709321502_n.jp

Matt Cee

But don't hit "POST NEW TOPIC" like you're late for work and the elevator is slow.

No joke.

I fear what their card statements must looks like...

The purchase button didn't react immediately!!! OMG HIT IT AGAIN!!!

Kyle Rodgers

I would like to add it'd also be nice if people could stick to posting PMDG 777 topics in the PMDG 777 forum; they are seemingly appearing everywhere and I am sick to the back teeth of them, there seems to be no escape from that product, it's taking over every FS community!

I have removed the PMDG 777 forum from my Avsim new content feed, so in theory it should no longer show up as recent and unread content, but it continues to occupy about half of my new content feed! Maybe I am going against the zeitgeist but I've no interest in hearing about it continuously in every FS community, it's burying everything else (that I may actually want to read) [/rant].

Surely I can't be the only one who feels like this?

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Hi there. I accidently posted the same thread numerous times yesterday. This was because I got to a page saying "error, server problem" or alike, and each time I pressed return and then post again, my threads were actually posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's the funniest family friendly thread title I've seen in a while. Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The multi posting is due to avsim's not-so- good servers. I've posted a topic with a single click, resulting in 3 topics appearing in the forum a week ago.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Hi there. I accidently posted the same thread numerous times yesterday. This was because I got to a page saying "error, server problem" or alike, and each time I pressed return and then post again, my threads were actually posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Same for me.

So totally nothing like hitting "an elevator button x times because we can't wait"

Well, you guys who say the servers are crap, ARE RIGHT! I was gonna post a few more pics of a nice SE Alaska trip I did a few days ago, but NOPE! Errors left and right, now. 503??

Let's see if I can post a pic on another thread without an explosion of posts.

Matt Cee

I posted a topic yesterday and pressed submit just once, yet the topic was posted twice. So think it's more an Avsim issue.

Gavin Price