Sign in to follow this  
Guest cw1011

best/worst sims and addons-poll

Guest Stephan

>BTW, I got the PSS Airbus series. It's just too good for the>likes of me. Great sim, but you gotta be a programmer first to>prepare the FMC for flying.I manage quite well and I'm not a programmer; how do you do with the PIC 767? :-hmmm:-hmmm:-hmmm

The 767 FMC is very manageable. At least it doesn't give so may error messages as the PSS 320 FMC. By the time I finish programming the latter, half my fuel is gone!Eytan

Guest Lenny Zaman

flightprepping(incl. FMGS programming) is done on the ground with engines off and if possible an external electrical feed so why'd you consume fuel?

Guest cw1011

Best:1. FSNavigator - probably the best value of the batch. I use it every single time I fly. 2. PMDG 767 for Fly2K - the first real commercial airliner add-on published. 3. PIC 767 -'nuff said3. FSD Commander C115 - I just can't stop flying it4. MAAM Briefing Time - just plane outstanding5. FSGenesis Lanclass and meshWorst - I don't have a lot here, I tend to wait until the verdict is out on the forums. I do have one dogs, though:1. Wilco 737 for Fly2k

I have the PMDG 757. It's OK- nothing special. Its FMC is a joke.I heard better things about the 767. Is it still available?Eytan

Guest cw1011

It was included on my list becuase it was one of the first real airliner add ons for any major flight sim.