Sign in to follow this  
tamascy

LHSimulations LHBP for FSX released

Thanks for that Oliver, because when I got onto the previous link, all I saw was a lot of Hungarian lingo.

The site is back - just a suggestion here:

The older Aerosoft scenery has two scenery entries - one for the airport, one for the city.

Put LHS Budapest above Aerosoft and disable Aerosoft airport - should result in a fantastic up-to-date LHS airport with huge coverage around it including Andras' Budapest city and landmarks.

Thanks for those hints, Oliver. I don't have the Aerosoft version, and this one is much cheaper too.

Anyone have any comments on this? Looks really good and I wouldn't mind getting it to support the developers if it was half what it's been made out to be.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Yeah I'd be interested to know how this is

I have the aerosoft version so I'm not itching to change, but if there are good reasons to upgrade to this one I'd love to hear them as it's a good place for short European flights

Anyone have any comments on this? Looks really good and I wouldn't mind getting it to support the developers if it was half what it's been made out to be.

Regards,

Ró.

It looks way better than Andras Kozma's version: softed colours, more apron "cluttering", backed shadows, way more detail and attention to stuff like bridges, stairs, rooftops, taxiway markings  and so on.

If you buy your first LHBP, buy this one.

If you own Aerosoft LHBP already, no real need to go for this one - but it DOES look better.

If you own them both, disable the Aerosoft airport, and run the LHS airport on top of the Aerosoft Budapest city.

There is some stuff that you will not find anywhere else in FSX sceneries, with the exception of FSDT and associated sceneries.

Well worth a look at, and no, I am not only saying that because I helped make it :)

Besides that - since the days of Aerosoft Budapest, there have been some changes at the airport, most notably the abandonment of T1 for scheduled traffic, and building of some new structures to handle LCC flights. The new walkway and gates bulding out of former gate A46 to the eastern part of APN2, and the non-schengen structure at the north face of T2 are present, unlike the original LHBP scenery.

The only small problem remaining - at this time - is incompatibility with AES and GSX. However, both of these are being worked on.

Wow, this one slipped past most peoples radar. (should of put Budapest in the title me thinks).

Anyway, very impressive scenery.