Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

T777 Panda Face Lift

PMDG Painter has done an awesome job and this is only a face lift try to get it out there in a few days, thank you.

29f70oi.jpg

Rich Sennett

Great work!  In this shot, I just noticed that the landing light and runway turnoff light in the wing root are pointed in the correct direction.  This is a minor detail that I only just noticed, but I marvel at how the PMDG team went to such effort to get that right.  Compare this detail to older addons, it's amazing how far sim modeling has come.

Pardon my ignorance but what is the difference between yours and the PMDG version ?  ;)

Thanks

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Keep em coming Rich.  I'm not sure what's on your to-do list, but if you have any Omni Air International 777 repaints planned, that would convince me to start flying the LR periodically B)

Chris Sunseri

Yes at some time I can look at this, thank you.

Thanks Rich. Enjoying your paints.   :smile:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg