Sign in to follow this  
Guest glnflwrs

"Op-Ed: It's The Little Things That Count "

What do you think?I personally think it's a chance for a person to put some of their complaints in the spot light.... the article featured the words: wrong, hate, problems, bitter, etc. Ok, Benjamin Leece- most of use know this already (what you said in your article) ... Have you ever tried to build an aircraft with perfect dynamics? Looks? Feel? Maybe, but failed to do so PERFECTLY. I wonder who approves this stuff to put on the front page? I mean, he starts off with "numerous glitches in FS2002," "sparsity of decent freeware add-ons "zillions of technical issues with certain add-ons,"JEEZ! Comon! "I am VEEERY picky about control surfaces working properly"Well, then. Tell us something you already didn't tell us about in your complaint spree?----------------------------------------------------------What do you guys think of this article... feel free to comment on my comments- if you wish :)Jason :-wave

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Another Uber desk pilot in action. :-lolDP

Guest BAW264

TOO MUCH COMPLAINTS damnit Flightsim.com has nothing to do just find something to complain about they should join the NYPD and give tickets so people will go to court and complain.

Guest glnflwrs

If he really feels that negatively about MSFS maybe he should quit flying the program and stick to his vast experience as a pilot trainee.I have been a pripilot since 1978 and MSFS is "As real as it gets" in any and every way. Maybe this guys wife should lock his PC in an attic for, say, three or four months and see how fast he jumps back into it when she lets him have it back.I believe we are all spoiled by the excellence Microsoft has achieved in FlightSim and some just get downright nasty about nitpicking it to death. I say, take it for what it is, forgive its shortcomings, and enjoy the fact that it is "As real as it gets" on your home PC. OR, give it up and quit simming.Glenn Flowers