Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Panel state long vs short?

Can someone please tell me what the difference between these 2 panel states? I'm thinking the long one is loaded with more fuel while the short one is less fuel?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I believe the main difference is as the name suggests:

- LONG - Long turnaround time (2 hours and more)- APU not running, ground carts are connected, more systems are offline.

- SHORT - Short turnaround time (1 hour and less) - APU running, no ground connections, less systems are offline.

The fuel load should always the same, and up to you how to configure it as soon as you land in the cockpit.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Thanks, I thought it had to do with fuel.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

As long you bought this software this time, then you should have the manuals, all the info is in there, the intro manual is especially useful and not too long winded.

-Iain Watson-

The batteri warning comes on on the short even though the apu is running.? Hmm will test some more

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png