Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

KPHX FlightBeam is amazing.

PHX is amazing, but IAD kills it. IAD is just unbelievable. I hope they update SFO to IAD standards

+1

Sales page says "KPHX was designed for FSX and Lockheed Martin's"

Does its installer automatically install to both FSX and P3D?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I just seen their sales page .. PHX ...  Active Jetways.

http://flightbeam.net/kphx.html

Yes PHX has active jetways--it's SFO that doesn't.

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

On the website there is screenshots of Us airways and Southwest Airline planes parked at the gates. And one of the listed features is tht you can have Static aircraft parked at the gates.

I don't have an option in the addon manager for static aircraft...

from web site "Static aircrafts with realistic shadows"

You are correct, I'd be interested to hear the answer also.

Bought KPHX a couple of weeks ago. Superb job and yes Jetways are active (I use GSX).

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I never really fly to KIAD, but KPHX is my main airport. Us Airways & SouthWest have bases at KPHX which makes KPHX my most important airport!

You are missing a treat. Look at my gallery and images uploaded today. UAL at C2 and departures from KIAD galore. They did a good job on it.

Yes PHX has active jetways--it's SFO that doesn't.

OK,

Tthanks for the info.

Sales page says "KPHX was designed for FSX and Lockheed Martin's"

Does its installer automatically install to both FSX and P3D?

I purchased KPHX ..and:

The installer will see you have P3D and ask to install it there ...

Say NO and it will install to FSX

Run the installer a second time and say YES to P3D to automatically install it there also .... fully automatic ... love that!

I may have to look at Tom's screenshots later today ... maybe I will end up with KIAD also.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Was the original post ever answered?

"...But this airport is extremely impressive, and I was just curious about how you turn on the static Aircraft?..."

KIAD is a masterpiece and great on frames, KPHX is also great on the frames.

No issues with any FB gear.

Oyy, they both look like massive frame rate sponges.

It's fantastic on frames. For being so detailed, it runs VERY well.

Was the original post ever answered?

I don't think so but it has been covered in the Flightbeam forums.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

So back to the Static Aircraft? How do I get that to show?

Straight rom the KPHX Flight Beam Forum...

"The product doesn't have any statics at the gates. It does have static aircraft at the ANG Ramp, and also at the FBO on the south side.
To get aircrafts at the gate, you need an AI program such as Ultimate Traffic 2, or MyTrafficX. They both do a really good job on populating almost all of KPHX's gates"

In the future I would suggest going straight to the source to get a quicker more definitive answer.

Mir (the developer) is pretty good at responding on the forums.

So back to the Static Aircraft? How do I get that to show?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Jerad, but the static airliners your looking for in the screen shots are regular AI. The only static is the Air National Guard a/c on the southside of the airport and they are on by default. If you want to turn them off then follow the link Dave posted.

Maybe they should state that on the web page more clearly that the static a/c are not airliners, but just the Air National Guard a/c.

Edit: Al wrote the same thing while I was typing. Same answer though. Go get an AI package like UT2 or MTX or use some freeware like WOAI to fill up the gates.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Oh alright so its just the military planes that are static. Alright well that answers my question, thanks guys.
Its not a big deal, but usually static aircraft for airports - means that the gates will have some aircraft. 
Mir you tricked me man! lol. I'll see how world of Ai looks, hopefully it gets the Us airways on the correct side.