Sign in to follow this  
windshearDK

I think a big thank you is in order!

I have been testing the 777 a bit, and she of course went straight to my heart!

You outdid yourself, and you rendered one of my favorite aircraft with such accuracy that I feel like I am now about to become a real 777 captain :)

Thank you for what you contribute to the community and to aviation enthusiasts in all their many forms!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

+100

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Happy to see that someone else is sharing my view on this (see my topics "Thanks" a few pages below....)....

It looks like very few people in these days are celebrating the birth of a new masterpiece in the flight simulation world while the majority is only pointing out new bugs.. 

I have been flying this machine since it was released and to be quite honest I have fallen in love with it....and I am not the kind of simmer who just starts the flight at the active runway but I like starting up from cold and dark and run through all the procedures...yet I have not found all those bugs this forums seems to be reporting every day...!

Cheers..

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

I don't think most people realize how challenging a software project like this is, with such a small (though ideal size for preventing the hell of development bureaucracy and infighting) team.

It's really rather astonishing what they've pulled off. Unlike my toothpaste, which is far cheaper, I feel I've gotten way more than my money's worth.

That's a dangerous precedent in a world where the opposite is usually the case. ;)

I have expressed my gratitude already on a couple of other threads, but it is not too much to continue expressing it, as much as my joy using this remarkable add-on grows from session to session :-)

+ 10.000.000

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Agreed 100%. Performs absolutely beautifully. The problems alot of users see must be related to their software and hardware setups. Just think about the 1000 or more configurations people have. PMDG can't cover that.

Putting my head on the line for decapitation..i dont think a thank you is in order quit yet.

A fantastic simulation of a fantastic bird indeed! On a short hop from Vancouver CYVR to Auckland NZAA right now. Good thing to do when you got a cold! :)

I will join the thanking bandwagon here!.. Thank you PMDG!!! 

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Agree, I'm not a long-hauler, at least I wasn't until the 777 came along.

I did the tutorial flight this morning.

I did purchase on the day of release,but I was in London for the weekend,and only got to see the real

777's instead of the flying the PMDG one :(

Still,looking at the real 777's does have it's compensations.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Great stuff guys! This one is really something, and of course it surpasses all previous aircraft simulations!

Amazing toy!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

+1000000

I held back from the masses to purchase right away, so I bought it about 36 hours after release.  I'd been too busy to really have enough time to get a full flight in, so I printed out about 400 pages worth of manuals (no kidding), just various parts I really wanted to study up on initially, watched Kyle's excellent youtube video tutorial and browsed through posts on here to see what I was up against before launching off on my maiden voyage.  Over the last few days I also got all my EZCA views set up and ran through all the options pages on the FMC to sort of have everything nearly ready to go for the big day, WHICH WAS TODAY.  THIS should be called the Dreamliner, man o man I have never flown such a smooth, sleek plane until now.

The short flight from KDTW-KTUL in the AeroLogic Freighter was flawless.  I thought I might be at a disadvantage not flying the NGX, so I brushed up heavily on the 744v1 in the weeks leading up to release and I think that helped, especially with the FMC.  I never engaged the autopilot until I was around FL050 as I wanted to see how she would handle with a 1/2 payload.  Thought I was flying a fighter jet!  Superb all the way around.  I also programmed in a couple of waypoint changes enroute and an altitude restriction (all fictitious of course) and LNAV/VNAV dialed em in without fail.  After so much MD-11 time and using flaps 35 to land, the 777 will take some getting used to.  I also need to be more careful with the autobrake upon landing as I think I stopped in less than 3000 feet of runway. 

Soon I'll delve into the manuals more and maybe at some point get brave enough to program in some failures, but I have to really hand it to PMDG, as I don't see how it can get better than this.  EXCELLENT JOB!!  Frame rates are smooth, the textures are crisp and other than a couple 6-8 second short pauses during mid-flight, I must say she's a stellar performer on my gaming laptop.

Chris Sunseri

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 

I was reviewing weather for a flight at a dispatch office when the facebook update showed up on release date and got my copy a few minutes after it was available .. thanks a millon one of  the best 90$ i had spent on FSX ....

Image removed as image is no longer available.