Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

Complete failure of AP

Has anyone looked at that picture closely?

Altitude 39,000ft
Temperature +45

That's about 100°C higher than it should be.

Are you flying online with FSinn? 

If so FSinn is injecting the weather over the top of all your ActiveSky settings.

if you are using FSinn you absolutely must turn off FSinn weather. It overrides any settings or addon weather programs you have and bumps up the outside temperature to resemble Venus more than Earth (It actually just sees negitave temperatures, like -45°C at FL390, as positaves.)

the caution light

See the Caution light when in C&D on GSU. But thereafter it goes off. However,----- and apparently this has been acknowledged as C&D bug-----I cannot change the ILS frequency as it seems to be locked at 113.70.

There has been a massive thread about Active Sky somewhere else.

See the Caution light when in C&D on GSU. But thereafter it goes off. However,----- and apparently this has been acknowledged as C&D bug-----I cannot change the ILS frequency as it seems to be locked at 113.70.

There has been a massive thread about Active Sky somewhere else.

The Cold and Dark panel save state is really buggy. Not only the Caution light that can't be reset, but also ILS frequencies that won't autotune. Basically, Don't use it. I use Short turn and then 'shut down more' if I want to.

After starting up with C&D preset, go to the CDU NAV-RAD page and delete the 113.10 next to LSK4L (I believe, doing this from memory) and all will work fine.

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Has anyone looked at that picture closely?

Altitude 39,000ft

Temperature +45

That's about 100°C higher than it should be.

Good catch! Something is certainly supplying bad weather data. (The temp is too blurry for me to read, but it certainly should be in the -30 or more range.)

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thanks Trent & Doug, and a very good sharp-eyed spot on that +45 temp at 39k.

I'm not using FSInn, and have tried from a short start-up with no weather whatsoever. The problem still persists.

I am doing the EGLL-OMDB and tutorial route. I will try a different route.

i have the same issue. Do you get the cabin altitude and landing altitude EICAS message when this happens? In my case, when this occurs, I pause the simulation for a few seconds and the the A/P recovers but then exactly after one hour the problem reappears.

Bad weather/temp wouldn't cause the cabin alt to go to "79600" though.

When the plane drifts away from its intended path, is its behavior similar to this?

(Yes, it's the NGX. Also, ignore the FS2crew part. That was a red herring).

Bad weather/temp wouldn't cause the cabin alt to go to "79600" though.

When the plane drifts away from its intended path, is its behavior similar to this?

(Yes, it's the NGX. Also, ignore the FS2crew part. That was a red herring).

Hi: Have you found any solution for this issue? It also happens to me on the T7 and the ngx as well.

This is a SWAG, as I do not have this aircraft. Could it be an icing problem of the Pitot or Static system feeding bad data to the Air Data Computer?

Hello !!

Have you guys found any solution for this problem? I did a clean reinstall of FSX, no add-ons at all, only the T7 and the NGX 737 and this issue still persists. Thanks

Hi same problem here, exactly as the 737 videos...

I got the cabin altitude warning also

PLEASE HELP!

Ok notice how this problem appears when for some reason the cabin pressure starts to drop dramatically, and that is when the autopilot unresponsiveness occurs.then,  like I mentioned before after pausing the simulation it recovers,and after almost exactly one hour the issue reappears.