Sign in to follow this  
Cooper382

Jetstream 4100 Libery request

Hallo,

Is it possible that someone paint an "Emirates" Livery for the PMDG JetStream 4100??

It would be very nice!!!

Greetz

Sebastian

Talking about liveries, I came to wonder why the Scottish company Loganair is so awfully neglegted. They flew J41 as well, but also Twin Otter, Islander ATP and even BAe-146. None of these are in real Loganair colours in sim. Only the BA colours that it used later on. We have almost all their fleet modelled in sim and with the FTX and UK2000 sceneries in Scotland there would be best possible place to fly those colours...

I have just bought PMDG J41 and will have a go at repainting after a 6 year absence from FSX.

I never saw the Loganair before, and I have to agree, it's a nice livery. That might be one I might do soon.

Loganair was mentioned before but I'm not sure the request was ever fulfilled:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/423912-loganair-j41s-anyone/

Jim Hodkinson did a lot of repaints and published them in this this thread, perhaps Loganair is in there:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/267895-repaint-request

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I don't know if Jim or anyone else has done LOGANAIR, but I'm almost done with her. Should release her either tomorrow or Saturday.

I was going to post a screenshot of LOGANAIR, but for some reason avsim is not letting me.

I'm getting the same problem re screenshots.

Do you have to make 10 posts before you are allowed to place screenshots on this forum?

Really? that's odd! All those J41 screenshots I've been posting I uploaded on to postimage.org, and linked it here. Had to problem before!

This is great news. And actually situation has improved with other planes as well. Qw Bae146 and Flight1 Islander have Loganair paints already. Although the latter depicts wrong colours. I'm following the Aerosoft Twotter situation keenly, if someone shows interest with this airline as well.