Sign in to follow this  
JamesEGCC

NGX SP2 question

Hi all!

I've read a few topics that PMDG in the NGX SP2 they're going to be doing shared cockpit for the NGX? Is there any further information on this??

Regards,

J...

Probably not. Where have you read such a thing?

If you search 'PMDG 737NGX shared cockpit' on Google, it will show you with a post from the development team there self in one forum.

J... B)

If it was close enough for NGX SP2 we would have heard of it by now. It would be a good selling point for 777, they would probably work it in if they had a system reasonably close to working order.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Quote from the link above. "To answer the inevitable questions about shared cockpit: This is currently being examined for SP2. I'll let you know more when we get a bit closer." However, il open a ticket with them and see if I can uphold any more information.

J... B) 

Quote from the link above. "To answer the inevitable questions about shared cockpit: This is currently being examined for SP2. I'll let you know more when we get a bit closer." However, il open a ticket with them and see if I can uphold any more information.

J... B) 

I'm sure its something they like to give us, and by examine they mean see if it can be done on a complex aircraft.  I do remember them saying its something they like to do.  But can it happen in FSX?

That dose not say they are getting it done or that it will be in SP2.

Also I don't think the ticket system is for clarifying forum post.

It's something they've acknowledged that they'd like to do, but there's a lot more to it than many would think.  If you look at YouTube for the Munich conference videos, RSR addresses a comment about it (I think in Video #4).

Kyle Rodgers