Sign in to follow this  
Diehl

Read the Book

After having a real hard time with power units running along side me and no skin on the aircraft and just a misrable time flying, I went back to the manual and read it one more time and followed it almost word for word. The found that the best fix was to take FSX out of Program files x86.

I created a folder and after completely removing all aspects of my flight sim put it in C/Microsoft Games. I lost 99 percent of my problems including the trouble I was having acars cycling my speed breaks and landing lights. When I reloaded FSX before I put any addons including the 777 I followed the instructions for the cfg files. Works like a champ. thanks for your time

Diehl

Works like a champ. thanks for your time

It's awesome that someone actually read the manuals.  Thanks for doing that, and for encouraging others to do so!

Kyle Rodgers

I have to say I've always let FSX install itself to a default directory.  Never had any reason to do so since my system is always well maintained and balanced, even with it's OC.  Any BSODs, CTDs or lockups I get, I can pretty much narrow it down within a few minutes.  But it's about time for me to do my ritual complete wipe of my main drive and reinstall windows as well as FSX.  So I might give this a try next and see if I can yield any differing results. 

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."