Sign in to follow this  
auche76

T7 SDK.... when?

I believe FS2Crew has already the SDK ;)

No, to set the record straight, I do not have the SDK yet.  

And, no, there are no greater conspiracies at work....

Remember the debacle regarding the NGX and the SDK... let's not have a repeat :-)

Hey guys, just thought I'd chime in. It may be late, but I wanted to say that while the SDK isn't out YET, as mentioned earlier, the code base is similar to the NGX. You can use the NGX's SDK as a starting point for now. The buttons do NOT line up, but with some experimenting, you can figure it out. I have a custom built overhead panel. I used the other SDK as a starting place and simply used trial and error to get the comands I wanted. Now I have a fully functional overhead for the 777! If you need any help, I'd be happy to look at the custom control numbers I used and give them to you if you want. Keep in mind, those are the only ones I have. I too am eagerly waiting for the SDK so I can get my goflight stuff working!

If I remember well, PMDG said that the SDK will be out along with SP1.

James Goggi

It will be coming out soon,

Sorry I just wet myself.

Unless your idea of "soon" is like PMDG....sometime within the next two years.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Sorry I just wet myself.

Unless your idea of "soon" is like PMDG....sometime within the next two years.

Not sure I appreciate the sarcasm there.

I made that post way back in September when I distinctly remember seeing a PMDG staffer mention that the SDK would be released under a much shorter time span than that of the PMDG 737 NGX.

Regardless, I am fully aware of PMDG's release process.

Well you miss read, the sarcasm was not at you. I will let the penny drop

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

For  PilotManChase.

Is it possible for you to tell me what modifications you did for the NGX SDK work in the 777?

Did you place the folders within the NGX SDK in the 777 SDK?  Did you modify the names?

I am very interested in your work, so please , send me some info when possible.

Cheers

Vpira

For  PilotManChase.

Is it possible for you to tell me what modifications you did for the NGX SDK work in the 777?

Did you place the folders within the NGX SDK in the 777 SDK?  Did you modify the names?

I am very interested in your work, so please , send me some info when possible.

Cheers

Vpira

Thanks for your interest.  There really isn't much to what I did.  I don't know much about advanced programming, so I am not really the one to ask when it comes to stuff like that.  However, I did discover how to use the custom controls feature in FSUIPC for the T7 based on my settings for the NGX.  There was no need to move any files at all.  I simply launched the Sim and proceeded to test different custom controls until I got my overhead panel mapped correctly.  I won't send a complete set of custom controls here unless you want me to, but one example is the custom control for the Right Landing Light is 69656.  I hope this helps.  If I knew more about programing, I would certainly dive deeper than what I have.  I still need to get all of my Goflight gear working!  :blink:

Thanx for the reply PMC.

I am looking for a way to make my 777 MCP rotary works.

I have everything working in my NGX + OC panels + OC4BA software.

Hopefully the 777 SP1 will come soon along with the SDK.

Cheers

Vpira

Thanx for the reply PMC.

I am looking for a way to make my 777 MCP rotary works.

I have everything working in my NGX + OC panels + OC4BA software.

Hopefully the 777 SP1 will come soon along with the SDK.

Cheers

Vpira

I see.

Well let me know if you have any luck.  I would help, but I don't have that hardware.  I may play around some more.  I will let you know what I find.

Thanks,

Chase

Now it's the 2 of December 2014 - any news about SDK fot the T7..?!

I've been in desperate need of an overhead panel for my multi-monitor setup the whole time since the first PMDG T7..!!

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

Now it's the 2 of December 2014 - any news about SDK fot the T7..?!

I've been in desperate need of an overhead panel for my multi-monitor setup the whole time since the first PMDG T7..!!

FSX Root Folder > PMDG > 777

See anything fun in there?  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers