Sign in to follow this  
Pablo Vazquez

777 brief pause while in-flight

Hello,

I am posting this message because I purchased the FSX 777-200 package the other night (September 5, 2013) and I am experiencing pauses between 20-30 seconds each as soon as I take off. I have no problems on the ground but as soon as I take off, it starts pausing every 3-4 minutes after that and it's driving me crazy. It has been happening on every single flight that I have done.

I am not sure how to fix the problem and have not been able to fully enjoy the airplane. I have a ticket opened with PMDG but have not heard of anything other than a couple of failed sound tests that I was asked to do.

I tried flying other planes including the PMDG 747-400X and the model extension PMDG 747-8i/F and no problems flying those planes. The only thing I noticed is the runway call out when using an iFDG Airbus 321. Other than that, everything is fine.

My system is a Hellfire GTX from Jetline Systems with Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i7 quad core, Nvidia GeForce GTX770.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Kind regards,

llavi01

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

Do you have FSUIPC auto save enabled? Some aircraft have a pause while the panel/aircraft state is saved. This will happen in regular intervals if you have autosave enabled. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Hello McLaren,

Thank you for your reply. To be honest, I am not sure if I do or not. How do I check it?

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

it's probably something else, forums are full of threads like this. PMDG is working on it

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419195-short-pauses-and-occasional-ctd-with-no-error-message-possible-fix/#entry2785860

Anyway, it's good to check autosave and disable it, it's in FSUIPC menu - i don't remember exactly where

Yes, I saw the forum posting on this issue. I will try and figure out how to disable the autosave.

1hxz6d.jpg

Just remembered = in FSX menu bar find and acces FSUIPC. There is a tab "logging" in which you should see option to disable logging. That's all

Hey guys, I disabled the autosave in FSUIPC. I am currently doing a test flight and so far I have not had any pauses. I think the problem is with FSUIPC. Let's see how the whole flight goes.

Thank you guys for your help.... Now, let's go flying!!! :-)

Regards,

Llavi01

1hxz6d.jpg