Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

Forum down every night around 2 to 3 am CDT

Down here as well,( ireland) .Also this site is slow to respond when changing pages,may be where i live so far away!!!!

Richard Druce.

I've been getting the 503 issue randomly for many weeks now, but generally around 0800-1000 GMT.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Same here, have had this problem for over a month around 8am to 9am GMT so I no longer try to access the site at that time. Every other site is fine.

AVSIM also struggles at other times of day when every other site I visit is fine. Just assumed it was caused by heavy traffic.

I'm so glad I don't get up until 10.30am! :smile:

Lol  glad  you can, but for some users  this maybe the only time they are able  to get on the forum, and if  they cant  due to the error 503  all the time makes things difficult

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Down at 0925 UTC

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Lol  glad  you can, but for some users  this maybe the only time they are able  to get on the forum, and if  they cant  due to the error 503  all the time makes things difficult

What? You mean there are people out there without a Tapatalk facility?! :O

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

What? You mean there are people out there without a Tapatalk facility?! :O

Yes strangely  there are.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Been away for a few days but I see nothing has changed, still getting 503 errors this morning.

I notice static resources are still served within 500 ms during these periods so its something in the main html page that's causing it. I notice that even when the site is working it takes 2 seconds to return the first page, so something is badly optimised here. I can think of one of two things, its a poorly implimented database for the forum or its code running to trap spammers/dossers.

I would hope that someone in Avsim has the ability to work out what's happening but after almost 2 weeks I'm begging to suspect that maybe they don't :)