Sign in to follow this  
Lerimer Santana

Where has the T7 taken you?

I fly for two virtual airlines and luckily I've had the time off to fly this gorgeous bird all around. Having gotten it since release day I've put in some great hours for both VA's.

For American Airlines - KPAE-KDFW-OMDB-EGLL-LEMD-LSZH and tomorrow to KJFK

And for United Airlines - KPAE-KORD-KIAD-OMDB-VHHX-PANC and later on to KSFO

Be sure to say hello if your around on VATSIM, I only use my assigned callsigns which are AAL711 or UAL705!!

Flights so far,

SFO-DBX

DFW-DBX

ORD-HGK

HGK-ORD

MUC-DBX (F)

DBX-DFW

And tomrrow DFW-DBX

SO yeah I got some miles on her!

Yeah I really think not only is the airport really well done but the city all around it.  Plus the sandstorms!  Someone posted the other day a real world weather picture within FSX with a sandstrom, yet to have one of those.  Its become a top airport for me since the T7 dropped.  Hardly used it up unitl then but I knew I'd use it a lot once PMDG graced us with their simulation artwork!

Here's a shot leave DBX for DFW the other day, http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq210/StickMan2385/2013-9-9_23-1-18-403.png~original

Yeah I really think not only is the airport really well done but the city all around it. Plus the sandstorms! Someone posted the other day a real world weather picture within FSX with a sandstrom, yet to have one of those. Its become a top airport for me since the T7 dropped. Hardly used it up unitl then but I knew I'd use it a lot once PMDG graced us with their simulation artwork!

Here's a shot leave DBX for DFW the other day, http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq210/StickMan2385/2013-9-9_23-1-18-403.png~original

that departure look awesome. I didn't take a picture when I left Dubai, but I did take some when I left Kai tak. Posted Image

http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

So far EGLL-OMDB-VHHH-KSFO     Next will be KBOS-SBGL-EGLL which will have taken me around the globe.

Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Maldives to Dubai, Dubai to Chubu, Chubu to LA, LA to Cook Islands, Cook Islands to Cairns, Cairns to Dubai, Dubai to Budapest, Budapest to Cardiff.

T7 is amazing.

Cathay Pacific:

RCTP-RPLL

Delta Airlines:

PHNL-RPLL

RPLL-PHNL

PHNL-KPDX

Not sure you guys want to know how many flights I've done in her so far  :lol: Actually not as many as I thought I would!

Not sure you guys want to know how many flights I've done in her so far  :lol: Actually not as many as I thought I would!

Geez Luke, anyone would think you beta tested it.