Sign in to follow this  
Lerimer Santana

Where has the T7 taken you?

I was lucky that I had scheduled a week off earlier in the year and it just so happened that I would be off that week after the T7 was released which has given me plenty of time to fly it.

So far I have done the following:

KDFW to KJFK

KJFK to OMDB

OMDB to LSZZ

LSZZ to KJFK

KJFK to KLAX

KLAX to KDFW

KDFW to EDDP

EDDP to OMDB

OMDB to EGKK

EGKK to KORD

KORD to KDFW

KDFW to SBGL

SBGL to SBGR <- reposition flight

SBGR to KDFW

KDFW to PANC

PANC to KDFW

KDFW to KMIA

KMIA to EDDF

EDDF back to KDFW

Can't decide where I am going to go this evening though, but it will probably be a shorter route than the ones I have done so far.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Geez Luke, anyone would think you beta tested it.

I know right?!  B)

I was lucky that I had scheduled a week off earlier in the year and it just so happened that I would be off that week after the T7 was released which has given me plenty of time to fly it.

So far I have done the following:

KDFW to KJFK

KJFK to OMDB

OMDB to LSZZ

LSZZ to KJFK

KJFK to KLAX

KLAX to KDFW

KDFW to EDDP

EDDP to OMDB

OMDB to EGKK

EGKK to KORD

KORD to KDFW

KDFW to SBGL

SBGL to SBGR <- reposition flight

SBGR to KDFW

KDFW to PANC

PANC to KDFW

KDFW to KMIA

KMIA to EDDF

EDDF back to KDFW

Can't decide where I am going to go this evening though, but it will probably be a shorter route than the ones I have done so far.

Sean Campbell

Good heavens, you have clocked up some hours in a week Sean. Thought I had done a few :lol:

LPPT - EGKK

OMDB - EDDL

OMDB -VTBS

NZAA -YMML

KLAX -EGLL

EGLL -KLAX

CYVR -KPHX

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Only place it has and will ever take me is to my desk.....  :P

KPAE-DNMM (Delivery flight :D )

KLAX-YSSY

YSSY-KLAX

KLAX-KATL

KATL-OMDB

DNMM-DNAA

After work today I'll start some frieghter exercises using the same flight plans as the ones in the AeroLogic DVD by Pilotseye.tv  ^_^

KLAX>KLAX - Testing (Due to some scenery issues at KPAE)

KLAX>OMDB>OMDB>KLAX, 

VRRM-OMDB - Tutorial Flight

KLAX-YMML

KIAD>SBGL

KIAD>PHNL>PHNL>PANC>VHHX

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Good heavens, you have clocked up some hours in a week Sean. Thought I had done a few

LOL, yeah and its only Weds night. I still have 4 more days off before I have to go back to work. Plenty of time for more flights.

Only problem is I was just flying some circuits to practice my manual landings and all of the sudden the blue LEDs on my X52 joystick started flashing and I lost use of my hat switches for panning. Rebooted and gained those back but now one of the buttons on my throttle I use to reset my eye point in the VC isn't working and its assigned in Ezdok.

Maybe my X52 is bad. Hard to say, its almost 5 years old and for some reason all the buttons seem to register when I try them in the Win7 device manager, but when I am in FSX some of the buttons dont pick up. I read that since I have an older X52 it might be from older firmware that isn't up to date with the new X52's and it cant be flashed or updated in older units.

Anyway, until I get this new problem sorted I am grounded for now.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On day one I took the British Airways livery out for a familiarization circuit at EGLL, with a test of the Lambourne hold.  Where other addons choke on the hold procedure, the T7 passed with flying colors.  Then it was time to load up the Delta LR for a "quick" flight from KATL to KLAX.

I just completed the 2nd longest route in my FSX career, KATL to OMDB.   That trip was 13 hours 39 minutes, missing the PFPX predicted time by 1 minute!

Going to fly the return route soon.  Love getting my hands dirty crunching numbers with PFPX, keeping tabs of fuel burn with a printed OFP, and the ability to copy paste winds aloft by waypoint into the FMC from AS2012 is a real time saver, and very realistic.  I wonder how much longer my return trip to Atlanta will be with headwinds?

So far I've done

1. Auckland (NZAA) - Brisbane (YBBN) Air New Zealand colours

2. Everett (KPAE) - Los Angeles (KLAX) Virgin Australia colours

3. Los Angeles (KLAX) - Alice Springs (YBAS) Virgin Australia colours

4. London/Gatwick (EGKK) - St Maarten (TNCM) British Airways colours.

After that I started a round the world trip using PMDG products exclusively. I've only done the first sector (YBAS-YPAD in the NGX). I planning on using the 747 for the pacific crossing so that gives me a little while to read up on the 777 before the atlantic crossing.

DXB-SFO (No terminals on arrival)

JFK-DXB (No main terminals on arrival)

VIE-OSL (Missing runway markings on arrival)

.. now, back to the NGX.

ACA033  CYYZ-CYVR-YSSY

ACA015  CYYZ-VHHH (Polar)

AIC102    KJFK-VIDP

ETH502  HAAB-LIRF-CYYZ

Doing ETH503 now  CYYZ-HAAB

LOL, yeah and its only Weds night. I still have 4 more days off before I have to go back to work. Plenty of time for more flights.

Only problem is I was just flying some circuits to practice my manual landings and all of the sudden the blue LEDs on my X52 joystick started flashing and I lost use of my hat switches for panning. Rebooted and gained those back but now one of the buttons on my throttle I use to reset my eye point in the VC isn't working and its assigned in Ezdok.

Maybe my X52 is bad. Hard to say, its almost 5 years old and for some reason all the buttons seem to register when I try them in the Win7 device manager, but when I am in FSX some of the buttons dont pick up. I read that since I have an older X52 it might be from older firmware that isn't up to date with the new X52's and it cant be flashed or updated in older units.

Anyway, until I get this new problem sorted I am grounded for now.

Sean Campbell

Well that's a jolly nuisance. Do you think you might have to replace it ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.