Sign in to follow this  
lassekronborg

Derate calculator for 777-200LR available

It is the only info available in the FCOM.If Im lucky Ill get my nose in the documentation for other flap settings.

edit: nevermind, I see it now.

Steve Caffey

Hey @Lassekronborg you might find what you need here!

http://www.theairlinepilots.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Great site! Thanks :-)

bearcaat12, on 11 Sept 2013 - 3:59 PM, said:

call me stupid, but I'm not completely sure how to use this spreadsheet. What is the end result?

Looks like it is a Go/No Go on the 3 derate choices - TO, TO1 and TO2?

True! That and the assumed temperature.

It is all about keeping the TOW lower or equal to the Field Limit Weight. You input the planned TOW and the max field limit weight is calculated based on all the other inputs: runway length, weather, elevation, assumed derate, TO derate, runway conditions and so on. Instructions are provided in the readme file.

Cheers

Lasse

Hi Lasse, thanks for providing this tool to help us in the interim.  I am unable to open this in my version of excel, Excel 2003.  If it's not too much trouble, is there a way you can convert it to older versions?  

Microsoft has provided this small program to make Excel 2007 files usable in earlier versions:

Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats

Link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3

Regards

This is great, thanks for sharing! 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Dear Lasse,

Would you consider a "Dispatch Sheet" for the 777 like for the NGX? Your work for the 737NGX is remarkable and outstanding! It surpasses TOPCAT in many ways!

We would need your knowledge and work badly.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers from Hungary,

Dear Lasse,

P.S: I can PM you an 777-200LR GE90-110B1L FPPM if you wish.

Cheers,

onduty

Microsoft has provided this small program to make Excel 2007 files usable in earlier versions:

Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats

Link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3

Thanks for the link, I was now able to open the document.

I hope you and Skino can collaborate to continously improve this much needed resource.   This is a huge asset for those who don't own TOPCAT, and I remember in my PMDG 737NG FS2004 days how valuable freeware fuel calculators for the NG were.   You are providing a great service for the community.

The finished program goes tonight or tomorrow morning online. With all flap positions. I know a 747/777 pilot retired, which checks the data for us.

Wow....

Gentlemen - this comunity is .... well outstanding would'nt really fit because it's far better. Within 2 weeks it creates helpful addons for a commercial airliner which for shure is not an easy task. I'm really impressed by the commitment and contribution of its members..... THANKS to all who participate and especially to skino and lassekronborg for developing this tool - we all so desperately need

It is an excellent tool...Looking forward to utilize it.

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

The finished program goes tonight or tomorrow morning online. With all flap positions. I know a 747/777 pilot retired, which checks the data for us.

Wow! Great news!

Thank you for yor time.

I cannot wait to use this tool!

Unfortunately I still got error in the calculations. There are many data to work through the many variables. But I think that I'll be ready for tomorrow. Here a new version to test the GUI logic. Also here no calculations are made.

Please post bugs, suggestions and requests

gk1t.jpg

An active Internet connection is required to get the real weather.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8073817/777DeRate.zip.htmlhttp://www.file-upload.net/download-8073817/777DeRate.zip.html