Sign in to follow this  
clocki

FS crashing when 777 loaded (FS2004)

Hello gents,

again I'm facing a problem with my simulator.

I wanted to load the PSS B777 for a flight with a merge. But after the the aircraft is loaded a few seconds later the FS is having a black screen and crashing.

This also happens when using the original PSS aircraft.

If you delete the panel folder and only add nothing or a Cessna panel it works and no crash occurs. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

System specs:

FS2004

Windows 7 x64

8GB RAM

GeForce GTX 550 Ti

AMD FX-4100

Thanks to everyone!

Greetings Eddi :smile:

I wanted to load the PSS B777 for a flight with a merge. But after the the aircraft is loaded a few seconds later the FS is having a black screen and crashing.

This also happens when using the original PSS aircraft.

If you delete the panel folder and only add nothing or a Cessna panel it works and no crash occurs. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

Hi, Clocki,

Did you just install the PSS?

Do you have a file called "voronoi.dat" in your main FS9 folder?

Until you sort this out, I suggest you remove any PSS merge to simplify the situation.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Do you have a file called "voronoi.dat" in your main FS9 folder?

I didn't just installed but anyway, these .dat was missing in the main folder. I got them back into the main folder and now it worked...

Well...thats strange. Could someone light me up what this voronoi.dat is for?

Thanks Mike!

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.