Sign in to follow this  
Q_flyer

Snapshot: (11th Sept 2013) Which aircraft are you flying most?

Fairly new to FSX so after flying the defauls airliners I picked up the CS MD-80, 727, 757 & 767. mainly flying the MD-80 around the states at the moment. Currently in Miami from the west coast and deciding now whether to go north or east to Europe.

By CS MD-80 I take it you mean CoolSky. But when you follow that with 727, 757 & 767 I'm thinking you mean Captain Sim. Or did CoolSky make those models for FSX as well?

According to PE Aware (pilot edge stats counting thingy)

I've flown the most hours in the Realair Legacy, followed by the NGX, then RealAir Turbine Duke, then F1 King Air, then F1 Mustang

Really I just fly the Legacy way too much :)

Sexy Beast!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Geez, I'm flying a lot of different planes these days.  Mostly the NGX, 777, F1 B200, and A2A 172.  Still like to take up the Alabeo Gee Bee too.  I think that's the best fun per dollar aircraft available.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

With the recent sale, Captain Sim 727-100 with several community fixes.

jBpqB8u2IlrDz.jpg

If I'm on the road and stuck with my laptop, it's the Connie.

jCcPFtsr5IH0Y.jpg

Carenado's Cirrus SR22 for the past 4 months....looking to get my PPL in this plane; prior to that, Eaglesoft's Cirrus SR22.

@ryanbatcund - I like your choice of planes...I did not really notice RealAir before.