Sign in to follow this  
Brenchen

FSX Crash on Reverse Thurst

Hi Tic,

Thanks for your help.  Based on your query, I guess the problem I was getting wasn't intentional?  I thought it might be a copyright issue where one requires to reactivate before installing?

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Hi, 

I'm the maker of Suvarnabhumi Airport_2013.

I don't know either what cause that.  I don't have PMDG 777 to test that.

Would you mind taking some suspicious files out and see if it help?

The files are: VTBS_ADEX_TIC_OBJ.BGL  and Entrance.BGL.

Move one file out at a time and see if crash still be the problem.

Or you can use "divide and conquer" technique.  Make new folder in Scenery and move half of the files there.

If the CTD went away, that's mean the problem is in that group of files.  Then move half of them out of these files and do the same thing.  Finally you will find what cause that.

Please let me know if you found what cause CTD.  I can make a fix if I know which file cause that.

Regards,

Tic

I recently upgraded my system, well I decided to format reinstall properly windows, FSX, PMDG777 and Bangkok.

I confirm FSX crashed when I applied reverse thrust, at each time, very easy to reproduce the issue.

I'm not at home, when I'll be back I will try your fix. We stay in touch

I recently upgraded my system, well I decided to format reinstall properly windows, FSX, PMDG777 and Bangkok.

I confirm FSX crashed when I applied reverse thrust, at each time, very easy to reproduce the issue.

I'm not at home, when I'll be back I will try your fix. We stay in touch

Hadrien, did you download the wrapper and install the package using the wrapper?  That seemed to have solve my problem.

Brendan Chen

Nop I saved Bangkok from Addon Scenery and I just pasted the scenery on my fresh install of FSX, using the wrapper you mean using the installation package ? I'll try, so weird if it'll fix the issue 

Nop I saved Bangkok from Addon Scenery and I just pasted the scenery on my fresh install of FSX, using the wrapper you mean using the installation package ? I'll try, so weird if it'll fix the issue 

Yea that's what fixed mine.  By the sounds of the developer this isn't intentional, but sure helps to prevent piracy.

Brendan Chen

Finally PE tic had got this file fixed for vtbs 2013

Any one with pmdg 777 please download this file and replace or add in to vtbs 2013 folder

P.s. i think firefox can't download or some how on my computer so use chrome.

p. s. the owner allowed me to post in here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jirayu Tanabodee
9 hrs · Chonburi

ลองไหมนะครับ ใครมีปัญหากับ การ crash ใน VTBS_2013 ลองเอาอันนี้ไปใช้ดูนะครับขอให้ลองกันก่อน ถ้าไม่มีปัญหาแล้วจะบอกเป็นทางการอีกทีครับ
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7596737/MainTerminal.BGL
Try?! Does anyone have a problem with the crash in VTBS_2013 try removing this one to see it, try it. If there are no problems, it tells me it is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7596737/MainTerminal.BGL. (Translated by Bing)

• Upvote 1

HOWEVER: FSX still decides to crash on exit, again with unknown failure module detected in event viewer. This is for future perusal and investigation.

Try using Flight 1 registry repair tool. Solved a few issues of crashes on exit.