Sign in to follow this  
skypig1

Gear retract on takeoff?

Hello is it just me???  Any time I take off and retract the gear it will not go up then after a few min all my gauges start to wack out on me??

Are there any simple solutions to this?

Please help thanks!!

I have the same problem too...anyone? Thanks

Hello is it just me???  Any time I take off and retract the gear it will not go up then after a few min all my gauges start to wack out on me??

Are there any simple solutions to this?

Please help thanks!!

Hello, first of all, you should sign your posts with your complete names, as requested here.

Second. Are you sure you were running an original software purchased on secure websites?

What you described here is quite strange, I don't have them.

I would suggest to contact directly the PMDG support, they will give you the correct answer to fix the problem. ;)

Bye.

Someone actually did say that pirates would start to gather in this forum asking for help to get this bird working for free, i think he was right. But let's see..

Those symptoms that mr No Name has, simply sounds weird.

Maybe not activated product or failed activation? Send a support ticket to PMDG.

Mikael Leinonen

Lets assume you dont have a pirated copy.

If my assumption is correct, try support.precisionmanuals.com which will require your activation key as well as proof of purchase. If you dont have these, they are in your PMDG shop account, if you never created a shop account, then looks like you pirated it.

Yeah they are definitely pirates as this is their first post.

Dave Taylor gb.png

It is a pirate copy. 1 post each, same symptoms nobody else has experienced...  1 + 1 = 2.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

If thats the case, how arrogant and stupid some peoples can be coming here and asking support for pirated product   :angry2:

Mikael Leinonen

Piracy is a fact of life, as sure as bank robberies go on, insurance fraud, etc... Get over it.

Seems the protections PMDG put in place are functioning, which is all that matters.

Best regards,

Robin.

Piracy is a strange problem, because a perfect copy is made and no-one loses anything. The only thing lost is the perceived income from a purchase that was never made, or likely to be made. As music/movie piracy has shown over the decades, pirates will never buy a product. As a result, the sale was never lost. If piracy really was the problem they lead you to believe it is, they would not have made record profits last year. :rolleyes:

It only becomes a real issue when the pirates make it easy for Joe Public to get free copies with zero work, then it becomes more problematic as your opportunist pirate will then go for the freebie rather than buying.

It's like credit card fraud. It's on the increase again despite more "secure" cards (LOL). Banks don't care - it is factored into your interest rates. All the bank does is hedge that they will lose x million to the fraudsters, and so factor that loss into that years rates. The banks never really lose - you however, do, in the form of more expensive credit. If the banks really cared (which they don't) they'd use real security systems, and not pseudo-secure systems. The cost of doing that however is far in excess of any losses that they can't gain back elsewhere, so they don't bother. With chip and pin, and very important change to liability was made - you have to prove you did not lose your PIN or otherwise cause another to obtain it. Good luck proving a negative. The actual technology sucks.

Best regards,

Robin.