Sign in to follow this  
xafa7480

fmc message sonud

hello

I wanted to know if it was possible to have a beep when you receive a message on the fmc as the PMDG 747 or if it was planned in a future update. I have not found in textbooks. Thank you for your answers. Regards

hello

I wanted to know if it was possible to have a beep when you receive a message on the fmc as the PMDG 747 or if it was planned in a future update. I have not found in textbooks. Thank you for your answers. Regards

FMS messages on the 777 can be:

• Alerting msgs
  • Communications msgs
  • Advisory msgs
  • Entry-error advisory msgs

FMC Communications messages are the only ones associated with an aural chime (high-low), but are all related to datalink uplinks, feature which I'm not sure is available on PMDG sim (experts help me out on this, pls)

<p>Francesco

hello

Fmc of the PMDG 747 produces a sound when a message insufisant fuel, drag required or reset mcp altitude. Here on 777 no sound is heard must look EICAS often. Thank you for your answers. Sorry for my English.

Regards.

No problems for your english, mine is probably worse than yours, as it is not my native language as well.

The ones you're talking about are ALERTING msgs and they have NO associated chime sound

These msgs:

• Are displayed in the CDU scratchpad
  • Display FMS MESSAGE on the EICAS display
  • Light the CDU message light (MSG)

ONLY

<p>Francesco

thank you lekijiji

pity that there is no such option. PMDG excused given the exceptional quality of the 777. thank you

thank you lekijiji

pity that there is no such option. PMDG excused given the exceptional quality of the 777. thank you

It's because the real plane doesn't make the sound for these messages, as explained above

Steve Caffey