Sign in to follow this  
PigsInSpace

Your opinion - Best Business Jet available?

The iFly NG comes with the BBJ's modeled. Available at Flight1 which is always nice as they have their 30day refund policy if you happen to not like it for any reason.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Flight 1 Mustang

Eaglesoft X (or CJ 1.0)

I know it's not a jet but the Flight 1 King Air 200 has the Blackhawk mods so you'll get light jet speeds. My favourite.

Lee

I'd recommend checking out...

1) Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X v2 (already mentioned)

2) FeelThere E-Jets Volume 2 Embraer 175-195

3) Xtreme Prototypes 20 Series - Model 24 and 25 LearJets (VC only, no 2D panel)

Yeah the Xtreme Prototypes Lear can be fun

This topic comes up every few weeks.

You know what that means...

WE NEED A HQ BIZJET!!!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This topic comes up every few weeks.

You know what that means...

WE NEED A HQ BIZJET!!!!

+1

A new one would be nice to throw into the mix. I'll be eyeballing Wilco's version of the Dassault when it gets further along in development. Assuming that they don't mess it up, it should be a knock-out! Dassault has already given them the endorsement for it. 

Yeah that should be interesting given the Dassault endorsement.

Eaglesoft is working on a new citation - an XLS I believe. Which would be cool, that's one of my favourite types of Citation. But we do not know how far along they are.

That's great but hopefully the .mdl is a little updated....  Time to move on from FS9 era....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yeah that should be interesting given the Dassault endorsement.

Eaglesoft is working on a new citation - an XLS I believe. Which would be cool, that's one of my favourite types of Citation. But we do not know how far along they are.

I wish that they'd tackle something along the lines of the Latitude, Sovereign or Longitude. But then again, that's just my preference.  :rolleyes:

I wish that they'd tackle something along the lines of the Latitude, Sovereign or Longitude. But then again, that's just my preference.

Chase, it appears you've been over to Cessna Site to have a look at the above mentioned aircraft...BUT do you have any idea what the Avionics and Systems requirements are for those? 

Real world is getting way past what can be implemented in FS at entertainment price levels.

That's great but hopefully the .mdl is a little updated.... Time to move on from FS9 era....

Ryan, we are not yet showing screen shots of the FSX Native new model of the XLS.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Great! I look forward to seeing and flying it!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Great! I look forward to seeing and flying it!

Good, we'll make sure you have that opportunity... B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Chase, it appears you've been over to Cessna Site to have a look at the above mentioned aircraft...BUT do you have any idea what the Avionics and Systems requirements are for those? 

Real world is getting way past what can be implemented in FS at entertainment price levels.

I've been eyeballing the newer citations for a while. I know that there are limitations in place, but hey, a guy can dream can't he?  B)

I know that there are limitations in place, but hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Of course, we do it all the time. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png