Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

Bugs/issues report thread

Wait for me when I reach 4000ft my altitude and heading indicator went crazy and spinning my back up altitude indictor was working perfectly anything I'm missing I do change to out side views a lot I like looking at the beauty but not a beauty when Pfds are not working properly plz help

During climbout the PMDG 777 PFD and ND started to malfunction...... Can someone please help me with this issue....

During climbout the PMDG 777 PFD and ND started to malfunction...... Can someone please help me with this issue....

You should start a new thread, with your full name in your posts. Or contact PMDG support. More chance of it been seen rather than hitchhiking on this thread. Hope that helps.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Seems strange that it happens  on a climb out rather  than at start one wonders. Best bet as  Julian has suggested submit  a support ticket in.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

This has probably been addressed before, so at the risk of repeating myself I go ahead and ask:

Has the issue with the callouts and random sounds causing momentary freezes been looked into? This is particularly annoying during touchdown, as the aircraft is choosing the random touchdown sound he's gonna use and the sim freezes for a tenth of a second.

I now I might be the n-th guy to say this, just making sure.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

This has probably been addressed before, so at the risk of repeating myself I go ahead and ask:

Has the issue with the callouts and random sounds causing momentary freezes been looked into? This is particularly annoying during touchdown, as the aircraft is choosing the random touchdown sound he's gonna use and the sim freezes for a tenth of a second.

I now I might be the n-th guy to say this, just making sure.

Ryan said this has been fixed.  I had a topic on this a few weeks back.  A Korean simmer kindly modified those sounds to reduce the size and eliminate the pauses.  It works for now

Rob Prest

Ryan said this has been fixed.  I had a topic on this a few weeks back.  A Korean simmer kindly modified those sounds to reduce the size and eliminate the pauses.  It works for now

Thanks Rob!

Oh and sorry for not using the search engine, my bad.

Jaime Beneyto

My real life aviation and flight simulation videos [English and Spanish]

System: i9 9900k OC 5.0 GHz | RTX 2080 Super | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Asus Z390-F

Okay so i have been flying the PMDG 777 for a while no with no hickups. I recently did a complete re-install of fsx and other related software. I now realize that when i use spacebar and mouse to pan around the vc cockpit the simulator becomes very twitchy/laggy when the cursor moves over buttons or any of the screens. The same with the FMC. Its as if the cursor that changes from the default arrow to a hand or whatever has to be loaded and that causes a "jump" in the simulator. Overall FPS is a solid 30+.

ANy ideas?

Oh and lastly. Before re-installing everything it never happened. Panning was fine.

Okay so i have been flying the PMDG 777 for a while no with no hickups. I recently did a complete re-install of fsx and other related software. I now realize that when i use spacebar and mouse to pan around the vc cockpit the simulator becomes very twitchy/laggy when the cursor moves over buttons or any of the screens. The same with the FMC. Its as if the cursor that changes from the default arrow to a hand or whatever has to be loaded and that causes a "jump" in the simulator. Overall FPS is a solid 30+.

ANy ideas?

Oh and lastly. Before re-installing everything it never happened. Panning was fine.

check fsx.cfg userpools=0 etc

im having major issues with PMDG's 777-200. try loading the aircraft and it comes up with an error. something about failing to load work files and to make sure im loading fsx as administrator bare in mind ive just done a fresh install of windows and im the only account on my pc. then it comes up with an activation code. which I don't have. and comes up with a message saying I don't have a license for the product. then the aircraft loads. well partially loads. no landing gear. no altimeter or gauges. no workable switches etc...

Help lol

oh and PMDG support are useless.

I have noticed for some time now, that the trim lever some times moves all by it self, or at least something I press makes it go full nose down trim! I am not aware of me doing anything wrong. I don't usually trim the T7, only before take of and that's it.

Anyone can tell me what is going on? Or if I am to blame or this is a bug?

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

hi guys the only problem i have is when im landing autobrakes set 2, as soon as the weels touch down it disconnects is this a known issue or is this something im doing wrong myside, if someone could help me with this please :) 

hi guys the only problem i have is when im landing autobrakes set 2, as soon as the weels touch down it disconnects is this a known issue or is this something im doing wrong myside, if someone could help me with this please :) 

Problem on your end. Check the null zone on your toe brakes.

Regards

• Upvote 1

Rob Prest

Bug - during a powerback at a parking space with no pushback in place, when closing the reversers, the aircraft instantly just changes direction  - ie, from 5kts backwards, to instantly 5kts forwards.

Have included a video example, bug occurs between 0:32 - 0:35 :

1 hour ago, XMaramena said:

Bug - during a powerback at a parking space with no pushback in place, when closing the reversers, the aircraft instantly just changes direction  - ie, from 5kts backwards, to instantly 5kts forwards.

Have included a video example, bug occurs between 0:32 - 0:35 :

Welcome to the PMDG forums.  Please note their rules require our full names on all posts.

The B777 should never use reverse to push back.

Dan Downs KCRP