Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

Bugs/issues report thread

Ground Ops - fuel disagree issue that can be created. - detailed in another forum

Ground Ops - keeps refuelling the a/c after reaching its target fuel, so no burn off with APU running.

Ground Ops - Cant be stopped once started, so cant disconnect power etc(landing with it in its last state meant couldnt shutdown aircraft. as it had started again)

Ground Ops - Could do with a start button, as you cycle through the modes to get to custom etc it is already starting, before you had chance to enter fuel load etc.

Strange Texture on arm rests - that not Dx10 compatible - all other parts are - and I hate to say it but testing in DX10 the plane runs better, so far had no OOM, No freezes and No stutters.

RTE2 loads routes from old route format folder, where RTE1 loads from new Route format folder.

Power to A/C with battery off, and external power switches off, if the GPU still connected.

Within the Ground ConnectionS Wheel Chocks <SET**REMOVED isn't working properly. After being push back I am told to select parking brakes. When I view the T7 from out side my wheel are chocked and I am connect Air Start unit. When I push 1 left on my CDU it does not remove those items.  Help 

One issue that is, but not really a problem, the speed brake handle will engage when starting the engines from a semi power down at the gate. Never seen this on any other AC I fly

One issue that is, but not really a problem, the speed brake handle will engage when starting the engines from a semi power down at the gate. Never seen this on any other AC I fly

Do you have a reversers axis?

Guys,

This thread really is not helpful in this form honestly - a lot of these things listed here have absolutely no explanation attached to them, no steps for us to try to reproduce the issue, etc.

If you think you have a legitimate reproducible issue that we should look at I'd like you to submit a ticket to us at the link in my signature - detail *EXACTLY* what we need to do to reproduce the problem. Provide evidence in the form of citing the exact page numbers in the manuals if you think we've modeled something incorrectly. Don't just say "the manual says" - it's 4000+ pages and we don't have time to go hunting for it - if you read it there you obviously know what page it was on - be specific please.

If we can't reproduce a problem in the development environment then it doesn't get fixed, simple as that. We don't have time to randomly fly around waiting for some issue to happen - you have to give us a way to trigger it.

• Upvote 3

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Maybe someone can help on this. It's a trip from Honolulu to Venice. As you see in the ND i have TOC very close, and ahead TOD ?? with about 4500nm to go ? it's not the first time that this happens.

Another problem. First time in SLLP, after shutting the engines, i get the cabin altitude alarm, that cannot be stopped. If the team can look at this.. In one week i got two new bugs

Hey guys,

I've been having some errors:

When I try to raise gears, it says "Gear Disagree" and doesn't raise.

When I'm climbing, the displays suddenly go crazy. Rotating and flying everywhere.

This makes it unflyable...

I was doing a flight from EDDF to LEBL.

Hey guys,

I've been having some errors:

Hello nameless neighbor,

Sounds like a BIOS clock issue, or a licensing issue.

Submit a ticket to support.precisionmanuals.com and they'll have you sorted.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello guys,

I have also experienced one bug on the 777. If I want to descend befor I reach my T/D, the airplane descends with a rate of more than 1000ft/min, but it should actually descned with 1000ft/min until reaching the VNAV PATH.

Kind Regards 

Kevin ;)

I just recently started having an altitude error. FSX will show FL250 with the shift-z, while the altitude readout on the MCP will be set at FL300, and the left pilots display will show FL300. I have never had this issue with any other PMDG software. I have the latest FSUIPC installed (as of this post), and all updates associated with windows parts that affect FSX.  Below is a pic, of what I'm talking about, the baro was set to STD at FL180. Any suggestions?777alterror_zps2c513209.png

It could make sense to share your screenshot in readable format and quality. B)

Any suggestions?

Weather program issue from what I've found on Google.  I'd honestly ignore the discrepancy.

Kyle Rodgers

It could make sense to share your screenshot in readable format and quality. B)

LOL, well it looked readable when I previewed it. Is kinda small........  :angry:

Weather program issue from what I've found on Google.  I'd honestly ignore the discrepancy.

That's what I can't figure out. I have been using OPUS for over a year and had no problems. I'll send them a TS request and maybe they can correct it. As when the bird shows FL320 FSX is showing FL270, fuel burn is a little more than what I wanted. i'll let you know what OPUS says about this. Maybe it'll help someone else as well.

wait for me!

my pfd is working properly for below 4000ft above makes it go crazy like spinning and stuff while other instruments are fin i wrote a ticket that didnt seem to help anyone got ideas