Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

FSpassengers and PMDG

Hi, I tryed to use fspassenger with the 737 but it froze booth times? Anyone else have this problem?

No, it's working fine for me.  The small window seems to corrupt graphically in both the NGX and the T7, but that doesn't affect usability - just leave it hidden and all works fine.  You need to turn off fuel/pax loading in FSPAX and do that in the T7.

Edit: in fact, I did have an early issue, I think, with the NGX - I uninstalled FSPAX and the NGX, then reinstalled FSPAX first.  That fixed it.  You might want to try the same with the T7.

Paul Skol

I tried using it FSP again but this time when I click start flight it went back to the aircraft but the mini FSP status window was black and my Cursor went to that Blue thinking circle thing If I couldn't get rid of it even after I stopped FSP, I had to re start fsx.

I have no problems at all using the PMDG 737 NGX with FS Passengers X. As a matter of fact I just finished flying from KDTW-KMIA-KIAH-KLAX using the NGX, FS passengers, GSX, Active Sky 2012, Ultimate Traffic 2, and Super Traffic Board running all day long with out exiting FSX with no problems.

Paul Racines

There is a problem with FSP and the PMDG 737 NGX.  I had tried to use mine with FSP and FS2Crew.  It has  something to do with too many Windows  being in the panel.cfg file.  But if you're not using FS2Crew, you do have to stop it from loading the aircraft.  Turn off the fuel/pax loading.  If you want to use it with FS2Crew, contact Bryan York at FS2Crew for a PDF on how to fix it.  Its very simple.  Mine works fine now.  I love the plane and I can't fly anymore without my FS2Crew. :rolleyes:

I have the same problem with fspassengers pmdg737 and fs2crew. before installing fs2crew fspassengers worked with pmdg737 but that changed when I installed fs2crew. I contacted fs2crew and waiting for reply.

Didn't think  fspassengers   wasn't  supported  anymore, think  it will be  a hit  and miss  if it will work.   Bettter off getting  fscaptain which is  similar and is well supported

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I can't disable the passengers from screaming (even when unselecting this option), and each time they scream (because of a turbulence for example), the FSX lags...

Honestly, you best bet would be to ditch it. It's unrealistic and has been found to cause issues in more than one way, as you can see. Some others use another tool (captain-something), but I'd recommend avoiding those programs entirely. As far as I can tell, they're coded by people who don't really have the background knowledge about the industry to be coding those types of programs.

If it adds to your experience and you can get it to work, though, more power to you.

Kyle Rodgers

Cool, now I'm grieving FScaptain a try

Thanks, for the tip, it seems to emulate an ACARS and a "Company dispatch" fairly well... I'm going to try it too..