Sign in to follow this  
sbclark

GoFlight Support for PMDG 777

Ok great! I'll let you know how it works ok later tonight! Thanks again Steve

UPS123.png

Steve - does this only work with the 777X?  Is it ok to install it along side your NGX and GF-interface tools?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Steve, it is working well,except for, when turning the heading select and speed select knobs, the MCP goes in increments of 005. The altitude select knob turns the MCP altitude in increments of 500. Is there a setting to adjust those to 001 increments for heading and speed and 100 for altitude? Thanks Steve!

UPS123.png

Jim,

It an expanded version of GIT so it supports the NGX, 777 and other aircraft, so you can use it instead of previous versions.

I have had a report of someone losing their settings from previous versions, so please back up your configs before installing it.

Best wishes

Steve

Hi Rob,

You are the second person to report this quirk. I'm not sure what is causing it as all the software does is send an event to increase or decrease the altitude - it doesn't specify by how much - the PMDG 777 code decides that.

Make sure you are running the SP1b service pack from PMDG.

I'll look into the issue at the weekend.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Steve, yeah im not sure why its doing that either. I do have the latest service pack for the 777.  Other than that though, my MCP , Radio Units and Gear & Trim panels all are working well with the latest version of your software! Let me know if you figure out a solution! Thanks again my friend!

UPS123.png

Hi Steve - thanks for the info above....so, I should uninstall both the GIT and the previous PMDG tool before installing this version, as it covers both previous tools?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi Jim,

No, you can keep the PMDG Interface along side GIT. You can overwrite GIT.

Best wishes

Steve

Hi Rob,

I have managed to recreate the 5 increment problem. Its to do with control acceleration in the sim. The NGX handled it automatically, but the 777 doesn't. I'll get an updated version out in a couple of hrs.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Awesome! Glad you were able to duplicate it! Thanks again Steve, ill try it out tonight!

UPS123.png

Steve, just downloaded & installed the newest version. Its working great!! The increment issue is fixed! Great work! thanks!

UPS123.png

Steve, I don't have an account over at pollypot software forum so I hope you can take a report here. My VS dial on the MCP Pro reads something to this effect d--0 and on the 777 vs reads -2.4  insteas 0f the -1500 or whatever number is dialed in.

Edit: Thanks for all your hard work!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

So both the Virtual Cockpit 777 MCP and the Goflight MCP PRO are incorrect? What did you do to make that happen?

You are running 777 version SP1b?

Thx

Steve

Stephen Munn

Steve, thank you so much for that update. I made a small test on the ground with the T7 and my mcppro and everything looks fine. :good: