Sign in to follow this  
Kuragiman

PMDG 737-600/700 - Does FS2Crew Work With It?

I am thinking about grabbing PMDG's 737-600/700 Expansion for their 737-800/900NGX product but before I drop $25 bucks I want to make sure that my existing FS2Crew NGX Voice package will work with it relatively hassle free.   

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I am thinking about grabbing PMDG's 737-600/700 Expansion for their 737-800/900NGX product but before I drop $25 bucks I want to make sure that my existing FS2Crew NGX Voice package will work with it relatively hassle free.

There will be no problems.

You may have to install SP1C again.  That's it.

Best,

There will be no problems.

You may have to install SP1C again.  That's it.

Best,

Thanks for the quick replay!   SOLD!    It's kind of funny... the reason I want the 700 is because it's the only model that has the Lonestar One Livery for Southwest.   I really want to fly that aircraft.   I tried my hand at painting but it starts to get to complicated for my brain to handle so I was like... I'll just get the 700 expansion so I can have the livery already done!   Thanks!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Do I have run the SP1C for both the 800 and 700?   I ran it just for the 700 and get an SDK Error still when firing up FS2Crew in the 700NGX.    Ugh.. going to have to rebuild all my custom Window Entries for the 25 Window limit again aren't I?   I can feel it in my bones!

EDIT:   Nevermind.   I turned on DataEnable in the NGXOptions.ini.    It was missing for some reason.   Works like a charm now.   Happy flying!

100454.png

Brian Navy