Sign in to follow this  
WestWind_Airlines

Kim Stolt Appointed Chief Pilot at WestWind Airlines

It gives me great pleasure to announce to you that Kim Stolt has been promoted to Chief Pilot and EVP of Training in addition to his other duties effective September 15. 

Kim flies jets for a living and is an FAA certified flight instructor. He has over 8,000 hours of flight time at WestWind. He has been involved in leadership at WestWind longer than I can remember. He is one of only a handful of pilots at WW that I consider to be qualified for this job. 

This promotion has been in the works for a few months, but we wanted to give Kim some time with his family over the summer months before taking on new responsibilities. 

Kim, replaces Ed Ward, Jr. who had held the position since the early days of the airline. A few months ago, Ed decided it was time to retire. Ed did a superb job for WestWind and he will be missed. He will forever be remembered as one of the pioneers of the airline. 

Please help me welcome Kim as he takes us into the next chapter of the airline. 

Mike Gibbs
President
(Posted 9/14/2013)