Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

There Will Be NO 2D cockpit

Guys i fully understand your likes and dislikes but i'm getting alittle fedup with reading the same posts

PMDG STATED THERE WILL BE NO 2D COCKPIT !!!!!!

I'm with you Steve.

I used to absolutely detest the VC, only flew in 2D. Now, with a decent monitor and powerful kit, my opinion is reversed.

I can see how some users with multi-screen set-ups require a 2D, and how some with archaic systems unable to handle the demands of the VC require the same...

But honestly, to keep babbling on about it over and over again is very immature. PMDG have made the decision that there will be no more full 2D cockpits, they will not change their minds as a result of irritants on the forum.

In September 1939, Herman Goring famously said "If one enemy bomber reaches the Ruhr, my name is not Goring- you can call me Meyer!" 

Perhaps one may assume that Herman subsequently revised HIS thinking?

january

Guys, give VC a try! It's definitely worth it! Trust me and all the others out there pointing the same. To be honest, I also was kind of suspicious that days around release of the NGX. BUT! You will start getting used to it very soon and you are not gonna miss the despicable 2D version at all. It's the ultimate truth.

If you are worrying about your PC Setup... as harsh as it may sound... go get a new one, it's time. You can not expect a bleeding edge development like the 777 to run on an outdated setup.

Posted this as it gets me very annoying to read those posts on the one side and understanding those complaints on the other side as I went through the same struggle a few years ago :-)

Cheers

Hendrik

Hendrik Horeis

Guys i fully understand your likes and dislikes but i'm getting alittle fedup with reading the same posts

PMDG STATED THERE WILL BE NO 2D COCKPIT !!!!!!

Understood "God".  And all your "God like" followers who apparently make all the PMDG decisions and fail to recognize that many of the PMDG users enjoy and prefer the 2D view.

Yes, it has been talked about before.

Yes, there has been a negative response to a 2D view from many, since it was announce it would not be part of the T7  

And yes, we are tired of your "God Like" posts from you and ones like you who have a difference of opinion.

Who are you to tell me, and others that we have no right to our opinion.  And that we shouldn't be disappointment that there is no 2D to accompany the much anticipated T7?

Yeah, I'll walk it off... I'll be all right... we all will, and I'll get use to the 3D.  If I where to buy it.

But as all can see from the many posts, people are not all too pleased that there is not a choice.

So, get off your high horse "almighty one" and give others an opportunity to express how they honestly feel about the new PMDG 777, and what might be lacking.

I don't drink the PMDG cool aid like you.  We know what we like and won't be swayed by yours and others who only like 3D and could care less about 2D.

If you don't care, stop responding so negatively to these posts.   

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow