Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

In The Living Years

I'm sure you all know steve . He is in hospital undergoing a serious opp. He has suffered a major heart attack!

I'll keep you up to date .

Andy his Bro

Very very sorry to hear that.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

My deepest sympathy to you and your family,Andy.

He was well loved within the community.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

What a terrible loss, his work was outstanding and he will be missed by the community, deepest sympathies.

Jacob Fuqua

I'm sure you all know steve . He is in hospital undergoing a serious opp. He has suffered a major heart attack!

I'll keep you up to date .

Andy his Bro

Andy, so sorry to hear that. Please receive our deepest condolences.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Condolences to his friends and family! What a loss. :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Oh my. So sorry for your loss. Steve was a great contributor to the community and will be sorely missed. My condolences go out to Steve's family and friends.

Gavin Price

Did not know Steve here at PMDG. Just wanted to give the family and friends my sympathy. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

It's sometimes easy to say how precious and short life is. But it hits really hard in this perfect example of seeing Steve's last words just some hours ago, and to realize that 5 or 6 hours later he is far away, with his God and nestled deep inside the hearts and minds of those who hold him dear.

Life is precious and short Ladies and Gents. Make the best of it.

.....Rest in peace Steve.....

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Conversing with Him on some NGX sounds Steve asked my opinion on some of them from then on He was a great Friend and I for one will miss Him deeply, He and His family will be in my prayers.

Sincerely, Rich

Rich Sennett

My Deepest Sympathies, to you, Andy, his family and your family. I loved reading his posts here. He will be missed. If it is any small consolation, his footprint has been left here in this Forum for us to re-read and remember him by.

God Bless, Steve, and R.I. P.

I am saddened and shocked to hear of Steve's passing.  He was so excited by the awesome soundset in the new PMDG 777.  I have to think he had some influence on PMDG, since the 777 now has additional sounds (like runway thumping) that I'm not sure would have been included if not for his work on his own NGX enhanced sounds.

He was a great asset to our community, one of the many who gave of their time and talent to make our little hobby more rewarding.  I'll be thinking of him whenever I fly the NGX and 777.

God bless you Steve.

I am deeply heartbroken to hear that Steve has passed away.  He so deeply enhanced the NGX experience with his sounds and his passion for flight sim.  I was just updating my NGX with his latest nose gear file.  We have suffered a great loss in our community.  My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this difficult time.