Sign in to follow this  

Avid flight simmer passes away...

I just wanted to convey this to all the people that knew John Consterdine. His body was found August 7th in a farm field off M56, he had been missing since June 4th. http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:XKyLz...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8 John, AKA FSTipster, was a frequent visitor to the Simviation forums and led a major roll in the battle against FSPlanet. We at the SimV forums have just learned about this tragedy and have lost a good friend. Anyone that knew John knew how he loved flight simming. He did many round the world flightsim trips in the default Baron 58, leading the RTW adventures, the 2003 was to be his latest, but after late May, no one in the FS community heard from him again. He will be sorely missed. Fair winds and following seas buddy, cya on the flip side... ;(

Guest Brent Hebert

Thanks for sharing that with the community. That is a tragedy and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.Could it be that it was someone by the same name was found or has it been confirmed by others that knew him personally? Just a possiblilty.Brent Hebert

Guest united777

Although I did not know this young man personally, my condolences go out to his family and loved ones."... AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!"[b/]

This is a real tragedy! My thoughts are with John's family!Wasn't John one of the founder's of the Flightsim Veteran's Club or at least its head for a long time?Wolfgang

He indeed were, Wolfgang. Alex Maercker, Don Moser, John C. and me. No doubt that without John, there wouldn't have been a FSVC. Not only were he the webmaster, but it was also to his credit, that it got the size it has. Especially the Tips & Tricks were his invention.I too were saddened of the news when i heard earlier today and my condolences goes to his family.May he Rest In Peace.CheersLars Kl