Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

DX10 Fixer released!

got it!

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

cheers, will this fix aerosoft and UK2000 airports white textures issue in dx10 ?

14ppkc-6.png

Does it fix FTXG, FlyTampa airports, etc.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I would say yes, Tooting, as I know that Gerard Salden (GSalden) and Steve worked with the Aerosoft sceneries. Most all of my work revolved around the US, with the exception of the Orbx EU, and a couple of its airports.

Here are some test results from Tomas:

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

thanks Paul.  If it can fix the aerosoft airports , flytampa boston and flightbeam ksfo, Id be a very happy man

14ppkc-6.png

A little pricey don't you think?? considering I read it doesn't really fix ALL sceneries, just most. Will it fix imaginesim KATL 2012?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

A little pricey don't you think?? considering I read it doesn't really fix ALL sceneries, just most. Will it fix imaginesim KATL 2012?

It also fixes the FTX Global lights and it does fix a whole lot of airports. Some older non-FSX version airports can't be fixed because that seems not possible, but I don't own any of those.

For me it is a must, combined with the earlier fixes he gave us for free, he should really getting something back for all of his hard work. So for me it's a no-brainer, but everybody should decide for themselves.

Yeah, it is pricey, I expected price around 15$. But most simmers will throw the money at the screen just for Steve's DX10 shader packs, as a donation.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

thanks Paul.  If it can fix the aerosoft airports , flytampa boston and flightbeam ksfo, Id be a very happy man

You're going to be.. er... tooting...then..

what are "jet shadows" ?, any screenshot to show those, please

Here's Steve's blog with some good pics, Art.

A little pricey don't you think??

Nice. You really don't have to buy this, you know, Captain.

Steve worked on the patches for six months, to arrive at v3.2.2, and then gave them away free.....

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

How much is it worth?

If it were $10, do you think more customers would try it?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Nice. You really don't have to buy this, you know, Captain.

Steve worked on the patches for six months, to arrive at v3.2.2, and then gave them away free.....

Already bought it :P seems to do the trick! except Flytampa's Dubai has Giant red PAPI lights and guidance strobe lights.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png