Sign in to follow this  
E6BAV8R

T7 Normal Procedures Checklist

Thanks. AVSIM Library tells me I don't have permission to access it though. I guess I'll have to try from a PC.

Just search the library by Author with my name.

Unlike Marko, I actually am too lazy to change my avatar, as in, since I joined 11+ years ago, I havn't once changed my avatar from the default.

now THAT is lazy :P

What is "A-V-A-T-A-R"?   :lol:

(...) "flows" check list.(...)

You invented that term, didn't you?   B)

What is "A-V-A-T-A-R"?

A multimillion Dollar ripoff of the Pocahontas story that almost won the Academy award for the best movie few years back.

Just search the library by Author with my name.

I can find the files, but I get permission denied when I try to download.

Am I the only one?

I can find the files, but I get permission denied when I try to download.

Am I the only one?

PM me your email address and email it to you.

The library requires a separate login.

Why is it that everyone on this forum always assumes that other posters are compete and utter morons? It creates an incredibly hostile and unwelcome atmosphere. :-/

Yes - I know the library requires a separate login. I have a separate login for it. I can download other files just fine. This one file is meeting me with a "permission denied" from the FTP server. I was just wondering if it was something on my end, or perhaps someone else had the same problem.

In any case, Greg was kind enough to email me the NGX list, which I'm happily going to use on the next flight :-)

For those of you that have been wanting or looking for a paper checklist for the PMDG T7, I have created one and uploaded it to the library here.  The idea for it was to create a more professional looking and normal operations checklist without all the expanded items (alarms, tests, etc).

It became available in the library today and you may find it here:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxmisc&DLID=179639

I also have one for the NGX in similar fashion if anyone is interested in that.  Let me know what you think!

Many thanks indeed, Greg - much appreciated.

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hey Guys, is there other checklists available also? I have tried those on my pmdg777 when all switches and selectors where off and I didnt get the APU running :-/ Also I am looking for a checklist without APU but ground connection start up...any ideas?

THX
Gabriel

Thanks   B)

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

The Avsim link isn't working for people anymore?  It seems to be working for me when I try to download it from the library.