Sign in to follow this  
FOX5I

DX-10 with AA settings

hey guys, I ask your attention please to help me solve a problem.
i reinstall my FSX, and i defined my AA setting via the control panel of my graphic card (ADM). but when i turned on the DX10, he ran all the AA settings, and i can't change them if the DX10 is on.
if I turn off the DX10 and I load flight, I got a black screens only at the day, but at night I can fly without problems.
help?

OK Fox, let's give it a shot:

1) Would you go into your user panel and add your pc's hardware details to your profile so that it shows what your system looks like. Make sure you put your processor speed - especially if it's overclocked. At the same time add also your operating system type.

2). Are you using the DX10 Patch 3.2.2 from the Avsim Library, or are you using the new DX10 Scenery Fixer from the FlightSim Store?

3). We need to see a copy of your fsx.cfg, please, and also your Nvidia Inspector screenshot. Note - I am not talking about the Nvidia Control Panel - we do not use that as it doesn't have as much functionality as does Nvidia Inspector.

Sorry to ask so much of you, but any meaningful fix has to begin by knowing what we are dealing with - OK!  :smile:

Many Thanks, 

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

hello Paul!

first, i installed the DX-10 with the FSX main installation. but how do i chek wich version of DX do i have?

as i said, i have a ADM graphic card, not navidia.

and here is link for my FSX.CFG file: https://mega.co.nz/#!hYJ2WBRA!Cn_PeUpiFuRLcSgvtzZI-hMhlRMMYZ2cVS9bLJFVL_c

my graphic card is: ADM 6800HD

Proccesor: Intel I7

Ram memory: 8GB

thank you !

hello Paul!

first, i installed the DX-10 with the FSX main installation. but how do i chek wich version of DX do i have?

as i said, i have a ADM graphic card, not navidia.

and here is link for my FSX.CFG file: https://mega.co.nz/#!hYJ2WBRA!Cn_PeUpiFuRLcSgvtzZI-hMhlRMMYZ2cVS9bLJFVL_c

my graphic card is: ADM 6800HD

Proccesor: Intel I7

Ram memory: 8GB

thank you !

Hi Fox,

You can put your system specs in your profile, so it shows up under your name here on AVSim. It would be useful to also put in your CPU details, so what I7 do you have? And at what clockspeed are you running it? (if you are overclocking).

The version Paul was talking about is of the free shader patches Steve has release over the last year here on AVSim -- that is IF you used those prior to the new DX10 Fixer. Or is this the first time you installed anything to try DX10?

When it comes to AA with an AMD card, it is possible, but Paul and I aren't really experts when it comes to AMD cards. I do read everywhere that AA needs to be forced by an AMD program called Radeon Pro.

You might want to check other topics as well, because I know of several users who had the same problem as you, but managed to get it working.

Edit: Ok LOL, there is such a topic right here in the DX10 subsection with screenshots and all:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/421849-dx10-fixer-atiamd-aa-and-vsync-guide/

i didn't find anything.  this problem came to me when i rebooted my computer. there is no any soulotion ?

i didn't find anything.  this problem came to me when i rebooted my computer. there is no any soulotion ?

Unfortunately your OP is very confusing as well as your last post.  If you cannot write a comprehensible post in English, then try your native language and we can try to get it translated via Google or Bing (if you are from a foreign country).  Otherwise, it looks like you are just posting sentences making no sense and, if this continues, I will take action to have you banned.  You have been warned!

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi fox51 are you dutch?maybe i can try to help you if you have problems with english

als je een nederlander bent laat het dan weten mischien kan ik je helpen met wat vertaalwerk

well, some serious people try to help you but you are not able to answer them.

thats why we try to help you but we never thought that this kind of behaviour would join our avsim community.

so if I was the administrator I should keep you away from this site.

end of the  discussion and good luck

so if I was the administrator I should keep you away from this site

I am working on it. 

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Your comment is not serious and contributes to the discussion.

Not the best way to respond to someone who seemed to be trying to help...sheesh

hey guys, I ask your attention please to help me solve a problem.

i reinstall my FSX, and i defined my AA setting via the control panel of my graphic card (ADM). but when i turned on the DX10, he ran all the AA settings, and i can't change them if the DX10 is on.

if I turn off the DX10 and I load flight, I got a black screens only at the day, but at night I can fly without problems.

help?

In DX10 if you enabled SMAA (Also present in some SweetFX injectors) you will get a black screen in FSX.

DX10+SMAA in FSX = Black Screen.

Same goes for enabling Tripple Buffering I believe if forced from RadeonPro.

Charles.