Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

Ariane FMC Nav Data

I am looking for anyone who can help me get the Nav Data to work in the Ariane B737-900ng and B737-600 ng I was hoping that the Nav Data might work in the latest release but it seems it does not any help would be appreciated

Have you tried ARIANE SUPPORT since they are the ones who are suppose to provide support for their products? I doubt few here could afford it to know.Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |

Guest Toni Rauch

Come on Peter - I know you read these threads.Open your long-promised support forum so that your customers can enjoy your products and both help eachother out with tech support.If you're too busy, ask Bobbo or Nev to set it up - PLEASE!Toni.

Guest tango_d

At the risk of being flamed, I am very surprised to learn that such an expensive product doesn't come with at least a support forum...:-eek I'll ask a friend whose got it and ask his help for you.... (he doesn't actually use it much - was very frustrated too I think)RegardsEd

Guest tango_d

Oops - sorry Randy, that should've been replied to MickerRegardsEd

i decided not to bother with their products once i found there was not even an email address listed on their website so one could ask questions...i guess you have to fork over the $$ before they allow you to see their email addess these days?..oh brother...big red flag for me, so me and my money walked out their door and on our way :-)I just dont understand their way of thinking and doing business like that...i mean how many people would throw out their money on a website that has zero contact info??...especially on such a high priced addon...apparently, since he doesnt seem to need to change his "tune" about this i suppose he's getting plenty of sales, which is strange because i was under the impression that developers dont typically sell more than a couple thousand copies at most, and some much less than that...im beginning to think that number might be too low now, otherwise he'd be forced to open himself up more and stop hiding behind that unruly website.EDIT: and at that kind of high price an email address posted where it can easily be found isnt even enough for me...at that pricing point there should also be a phone number listed to speak with someone at the company who's extremely knowledgeable about the products. In fact, flightsiming is the only industry where im willing to fork over $$ without a phone number being listed...for anything else i may buy online i run away very quickly if i dont see a phone number where i can easily call and get someone on the phone....just my opinionDave

Dave,I guess you did not make much effort to look for Ariane's email address. After a short search I found the following address stated at at least 4 different spots on the Araiane website:ArianeStudios@aol.comOh and BTW, I own the PMDG 737NG 600/700 and the PSS A19/320/321/330, but do not own the Ariane 737, but this does not prevent me from being objective and - yes I'm getting bored of this continued Ariane bashing.Wolfgang

"...I own the PMDG 737NG 600/700"Off topic--I've never seen any decent wing/cabin views for the 700. If you get time, can you post a few in the screenshots forum?Tks,John

Guest Edam

> - yes I'm getting>bored of this continued Ariane bashing.Yes, the bashing is the same old song from the same old parties. One would think that they would begin to feel foolish. Nope.Is it time to lock this thread yet?