Sign in to follow this  
evkava

Linda with Pokeys E

Hi there ,

is anyone try to connect Pokeys Ethernet card with Linda  in order to use the i/o card as input buttons?

thanks in avance

Evangelos

Hi Evangelos

i bought a Pokey56U which seems a starter IO card before going to Open Cockpit IOCP Solutions (more comple to afirst solution)

the card is nice, seems good quality , the soft delivered with is interesting, but i prefer using Linda because i have some VRInsight Module as MCP

after pluging the card, it is recognized in Linda V1-13 , i set it as a joystick, and Linda returns me "Status OK"

happy it works ,

so i add a ON/OFF/ON button on pin 7  & 14 + GND (to affect to Gear for up & down via the FSX offset ) to the card ,and, surprise no effect in "joystick" section when i move button OFF to ON 

Linda event does not discovered the input change ,

i think it is card problem , run their "Pokey" software and when i move the button from OFF to ON, their soft react detecting the Change status

i affect "G" , update the card , and when i move the button , the G simulation touch move the gear in P3D

so not a Pokey56U problem

it is where i am today,so i can't help you for the moment , expérience is stopped

could you describe your problem , may be working together , we could advance

Thierry

Paris

Hi Evangelos

continuing to search why my Linda 1.13 does not detect the Event button , i discover this software that could be help you to program your Pokey56E

it is not Linda but seems, after a first quick read, interesting in term of button and electronic component setting for fsx

http://www.flightsimparts.eu/Simulator_PoKeys_Symphony.html

may be do you know this , but in case of 

Thierry

Paris

Did you ever get Pokeys working with Linda? I have Pokeys 56E working with FSSymphony. however, FSSymphony does not work with PMDG 737. So I started looking at Linda to help bridge that gap. Let me know if you got this working and how you did it.

Steve