Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

Reverse calibration

Hi Guys !

All my axes are assigned thru FSUICP and Thrttle speed brakes and reverses as well! For an odd reason on the 777 and 737NGX when i activate the reverse set on my saitek Prio yoke lever. The mixture one. Fr all plaes when i pull it back reverse open for the 777 and 737NGX they dont open i need to press F2. Is there a reason? 

Thanks 

Try going into the fsuipc ini file and look for the value that allows you to adjust the minimum throttle for reverse, I'm not at my computer now, but look around, you will see it. I think it's a negative value, just set it to -10000 or so

Thanks alot i will give it a try i dont if i was clear enough but the reverse has a different lever one is for both throttles one is for spoles and the thrid is for reverse. I didntset the refvers on the axis of throtles..

Your best bet if you are using the TQ is to set the reverse thrust by setting the switch past the lowest idle setting.  Saitek TQ's have included a "switch" that triggers the reverse thrust.  Here's how to set it

Open FSUIPC and select Buttons and Switches

Check the boxes - Profile Specific and Select for FS Control

Press Saitek lever through idle detent.

On the right side select Throttle Decr from the menu COntrol to be sent when button pressed.

Parameter = 0

Check box COntrol to repeat while held

Select Throttle Cut from Control sent when button released.

CLick OK

THat's it your reversers are set.

Rob