Sign in to follow this  
Cactus Pride

Some bugs on T7

Hey guys, these days I`ve made couple of flights on this bird. It is cool but I`ve noticed some bugs.

1. I can`t hear altitude callouts. I tripple checked it in options in FMC and tried to turn off/on and still I can`t hear it.

2. On upper ctr display, when you click on ENG button twice, it is supposed to show eng indications like N2, FF, oil press etc. but it doesn`t. When I click it once, it shows me indications on lower display, when I click it for the second time, it disappears. What am I doing wrong?

Any ideas, any help?

before saying in your title it's a bug, I suggest you read the manuals. Check the FS Options in your CDU, you'll find what you need for the altitude callouts. The compact engine display explanation can be found in the FCOM's as well..

I found that compact eingine display, np, but altitude callout is still the problem

I have altitude callout issues too.

Had them at first, then they vanished.

Did you configure the CDU options correctly?

Did you configure your sound options through the CDU correctly?

Did you read the introduction manual?