Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Power outage

We had a power outage yesterday and my PC, TV and of course my FlightSim was shut down immediately; it was raining - I couldn't take the dog for a walk or go play some golf, so I talked to my wife for a few hours.

She seems like a nice person.

Until she reads this post (hopefully not) and misunderstands your humor....you will then be a lot more time with the dog...LOL!

I've been in the dog house more than once due to the flight sim obsession.

Best, Jeff

Until she reads this post (hopefully not) and misunderstands your humor....you will then be a lot more time with the dog...LOL!

I've been in the dog house more than once due to the flight sim obsession.

Best, Jeff

You might be right Jeff but I just had to share my experience hoping that others will do what I did. I love my dog.

Bob

omg!, I almost spilt my morning "cuppa Joe"!  Thanks for the wake-me-up. :lol:

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

omg!, I almost spilt my morning "cuppa Joe"!  Thanks for the wake-me-up. :lol:

:P yea, I heard this and almost did more than just spit my coffee out!

We had a power outage yesterday and my PC, TV and of course my FlightSim was shut down immediately; it was raining - I couldn't take the dog for a walk or go play some golf, so I talked to my wife for a few hours.[/size]

She seems like a nice person.[/size]

When she throws the right shoe at you....stand in front of the Piggy Bank...dodge left...and you might be able to scoop up $35.00 for DX10 Fixer...before she can make a run at you.....and put the remainder into another one....

When she throws the right shoe at you....stand in front of the Piggy Bank...dodge left...and you might be able to scoop up $35.00 for DX10 Fixer...before she can make a run at you.....and put the remainder into another one....

Well from what I leaned in that 3 hour chat, she is not capable of act like that. But if she were, I would be saving it for P3D v2 and not the DX10 Fixer :ph34r:

Well from what I leaned in that 3 hour chat, she is not capable of act like that. But if she were, I would be saving it for P3D v2 and not the DX10 Fixer :ph34r:

And  upercut.gif   right in the kisser...

And  upercut.gif   right in the kisser...

That's right. You know what I'm talkin bout.

Bob

Yeap!  emotlove34.gif

LOL - I love a place where I can go, find a thread, talk about aviation a little bit and have a laugh at the same time.

Don't know if you have noticed, but some folks get a little too serious sometimes.

Bob

Don't know if you have noticed, but some folks get a little too serious sometimes.

Bob

3d-oublier.gif

LOL - I love a place where I can go, find a thread, talk about aviation a little bit and have a laugh at the same time.

Bob

me-too.gif

I'm nominating this for post of the year. Lol

This is an old joke from Sickipedia, but is still highly applicable to all of us simmers...

Wonder how many simers are also "Sickipedians"?